2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Nah, he says 'bad' ten seconds before he says 'bitch.' The two words don't sound alike except for the 'b.'
Very difficult to make out, but I think he says "...she's just so fecking bad..." towards the end of that clip, but it's sort of squished together.

This might be a bit of a hot take and I'm open to being corrected, but I also don't think Trump normally uses pejoratives in that way. I can't recall him calling anyone a bitch or similar before. He more generally uses adjectives like disgusting, nasty, pathetic, etc.

Very difficult to make out, but I think he says "...she's just so fecking bad..." towards the end of that clip, but it's sort of squished together.

This might be a bit of a hot take and I'm open to being corrected, but I also don't think Trump normally uses pejoratives in that way. I can't recall him calling anyone a bitch or similar before. He more generally uses adjectives like disgusting, nasty, pathetic, etc.
Look in the replies. Someone took it down to 50% & it is clearly 'bitch.'

Nah, he says 'bad' ten seconds before he says 'bitch.' The two words don't sound alike except for the 'b.'
He said ‘she’s so bad’ then continued later with ‘she’s just so fecking bad so…’ while slurring his word a bit. Some busybody on Twitter isolated the audio and came to the same conclusion.

Trump has called women worse names, it’s not a surprise about the report, but in this instance the evidence isn’t there and insisting that it is is borderline MAGA behaviour.

He said ‘she’s so bad’ then continued later with ‘she’s just so fecking bad so…’ while slurring his word a bit. Some busybody on Twitter isolated the audio and came to the same conclusion.

Trump has called women worse names, it’s not a surprise about the report, but in this instance the evidence isn’t there and insisting that it is is borderline MAGA behaviour.
Go to the 50% reply. It's not 'bad.'

Look in the replies. Someone took it down to 50% & it is clearly 'bitch.'
I still don't think it's bitch after having listened to the 50% speed version many times. I think he says 'bad' again and continues to another word beginning with s, but he doesn't make the 'ch' sound of bitch. Not that it really matters.

I still don't think it's bitch after having listened to the 50% speed version many times. I think he says 'bad' again and continues to another word beginning with s, but he doesn't make the 'ch' sound of bitch. Not that it really matters.
I posted it as I could see him losing it on the debate stage with Harris & something like 'bitch' could slip out. At least in 2016 he was the candidate on the ascent & had the momentum; this go around he is the quasi-incumbent & is obviously shocked that the momentum is Kamala's.

I posted it as I could see him losing it on the debate stage with Harris & something like 'bitch' could slip out. At least in 2016 he was the candidate on the ascent & had the momentum; this go around he is the quasi-incumbent & is obviously shocked that the momentum is Kamala's.
It could happen for sure. There is something in being faced with a strong woman that absolutely triggers him, whether it's journalists or political opponents. He actually showed a good deal of restraint in the Biden debate, but that was from a position of strength. The Harris debate will be completely different. If I had to guess, I'd say he will stop at calling her "nasty" or something.

It really is absurd that these scenarios are in play :lol:

It could happen for sure. There is something in being faced with a strong woman that absolutely triggers him, whether it's journalists or political opponents. He actually showed a good deal of restraint in the Biden debate, but that was from a position of strength. The Harris debate will be completely different. If I had to guess, I'd say he will stop at calling her "nasty" or something.

It really is absurd that these scenarios are in play :lol:
Don't forget the ethnicity of Harris, that might rear its ugly head during the debate.

And you're right, it is surreal that such scenarios are a possibility.

I’ve heard Trump is considering a campaign shake up by bringing Kellyanne Conway back. That’s likely to be the extent of the change especially given that early voting starts in just over a month and the candidate names need to be printed on the mail in ballots. Nothing is of course impossible with Trump, but it isn’t looking likely, especially given that Trump’s problems are related to his own big mouth, not the existence of Vance.

Respectfully my friend, you have been SO wrong on Biden / Harris, that is it conceivable that you may be wrong on Trump dropping Vance....

Here are Harris' negatives. Unlike Biden, she is young and can finish sentences. So what is her excuse for these numbers ? The simplest answer is she is unpopular and doesn't connect with voters. Therefore it would be a fool's errand to suddenly dump Biden and go with her, expecting a different result.

XUKr4f7.png
A few Dems are apparently still trying to convince Biden to drop out. Can't see it happening at this point given that we're just about a month out from the convention and some of Biden's polls are looking better lately (again after the debate but before the shooting).
Harris wouldn't change this either. The Dems are in a Biden or bust situation now, especially given that nothing has changed since the 17 or so days since the debate last month. We are a month off from the Dem convention and it doesn't look like anyone other than Biden will be the nominee.
He's still got a clear path - as long as he can win PA, WI, and MI imo. We don't know how Trump's situation is going to shake out in the coming weeks/months either, so the Dems would be insane to give up now.
This is irrelevant since there's no time for ads to redefine her in a positive way with early voting starting in just over two months.

MAGA have been attacking Biden since day one and have even resorted to prosecuting his son. That has an effect on sufficient fence sitting independents to in conjunction with economic conditions, bring his numbers down. And they have come down.

See her campaign performance during the 2020 primaries to get a sense of her viability. She's a fabrication of a drug deal between Biden and Clyburn, not a legitimate candidate who should be seriously viewed as POTUS material.

Is this normal?

Uhm...no.

Before Obama did it (I think) there was a tradition of not doing events during the other parties convention, but never to not compaign till the convention was over. Sounds like Trump just doesn't want to leave MAL.

What is the situation in NC? Is the GOP candidate just terrible ?

If Cooper can win and is Stein is so far up, when why not Biden / Harris ?

I have a home there, so would love to know.
Google 'Mark Robinson NC.' It's too much to list on one post.

He is that terrible.

There is always a chance for the Demos to win NC.

However, I will only believe it when I see it. When it comes to presidential elections, this is a very stubborn state.

Even if the Harris campaign did doctor a picture, which they didn't. To call this "Election Interference" and to suggest that its worthy of "disqualification" is insane.

He is setting the stage for creating chaos if Harris wins.

Yeah, it’s quite obvious.

“Cheating, ballot box, election interference” all in the same tweet.

He’s laying the groundwork for another Stop the Steal movement.

Brace yourselves, Americans.

Yeah, it’s quite obvious.

“Cheating, ballot box, election interference” all in the same tweet.

He’s laying the groundwork for another Stop the Steal movement.

Brace yourselves, Americans.
Whatever happens won't hold a candle to Jan. 6th.

Vivek is a typical republican grifter weasel. We'll unfortunately see more of him over the coming years.

Yes, he's latched his career fully onto the MAGA grift and will either rise or fall with Trump's political fortunes. If Trump falls, Vivek will go back to his previous life as a near billionaire.

Whatever happens won't hold a candle to Jan. 6th.

This being Trump’s last go at the big job, and with all the legal cases waiting, I think he’ll burn it all to the ground before accepting defeat.

Whether or not he can get the maga army to comply is difficult to say, but my uneducated guess would be yes.

This being Trump’s last go at the big job, and with all the legal cases waiting, I think he’ll burn it all to the ground before accepting defeat.

Whether or not he can get the maga army to comply is difficult to say, but my uneducated guess would be yes.
Thankfully the cadre of potential leaders of the uprising are in jail for years & years. There just won't be as cohesive an uprising this time around.

Thankfully the cadre of potential leaders of the uprising are in jail for years & years. There just won't be as cohesive an uprising this time around.

I don’t share the optimism, but hope you’re right.

Smith will probably try to get Cannon off the case since she's either incompetent or doing Trump's bidding (or both).
I suspect she'll leave the bench of her own accord before that happens, I read an article somewhere that she was angling for corner office in a lucrative law firm, no idea if it's credible or not but he has no business being a judge at the level she is.

I don’t share the optimism, but hope you’re right.
The relevant authorities will be ready for it this time and will have prepared accordingly, I don't see Jan 6 type events happening, what we will see is election officals putting their thumb on the scales

Is this normal?

They were saying on Pod Save America, prior to the Obama campaign in 2008, it was the norm not to campaign during the other parties convention.

I actually think Trump is doing some smart things. Doing youtubes and podcasts with people like Aiden Ross, Logan Paul and even playing golf with Bryson DeChambeau. He reaches more people doing those than a rally.

It’s possible to for the gov ticket to lag behind the president ticket in NC, Cooper won when Clinton lost.

Robinson is indeed a terrible candidate, he trailed Stein even when Biden was still in, what’s notable here is how much he’s up by, and there’s a couple of polls recently with Harris either tie Trump there or trailing a couple of points with tons of undecideds. I think with a really good ground game it might be doable this time, if they keep the momentum up, certainly more viable than Florida, where they are putting some money in.

Thankfully the Dems control the Whitehouse right now so that should help.

Does it matter?

I can see SCOTUS being involved. I posted this before, and people seemed to focus on Maddow rather than the substance of what she is saying. The GOP are putting in place Trump loyalists in positions of power in swing states. They will refuse to certify the results if Trump doesn't win....