2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Mike Enoch/Isaac Peinovich was a very central figure in the online nazi spaces when the term altright became a thing. He owned the blog/forum/hub The Right Stuff, hosted some of the biggest nazi podcasts like The Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation, and so on.

He's married to a Jew.

Is he now

Is he now

Apparently they recently divorced, but yes, he was. There are also other examples of people in the same group with Jewish and non-white partners, it happens surprisingly regularly.

Of course, the main "groyper" Nick Fuentes is himself a Latino white nationalist.

JD is an elitist globalist. Peter Thiel-funded. Yale Law. Wrote love letter to Obama. CNN Contributor. Basically controlled opposition.

He will talk tough but in the end it will be just empty words.

Take it to the bank.

i don't see his brand of nationalism being in conflict with "elite globalism" at all!

e - it's a bit too grandiose to call myself a marxist, but that's basically how i try to understand things. from that p.o.v., jd and cnn and obama and trump all primarily represent (different segments) of the bourgeois

this is how the dems won the senate and almost kept the house in 2022, with an incumbent very unpopular dem president and 10% inflation

inflation is down to 3%. that president, who believes the midterm results are a reflection of him, is now on the ballot.

Seriously how long are the cowards like Obama going to put up with this. Their opponent has just survived an assassination attempt who is now being treated like a saviour yet here we have on our side a senile man who cannot remember the year he became the VP pick.

You could say he had shit for brains, but there's no chance Biden would get that close to anything brown.

He's got white dogshit for brains.
I understand why many are going for Trump over Biden. I can't claim to be an expert in US politics but even if Biden was a political genius, his state just puts him at a massive disadvantage.

I don't see many reasons why anyone would vote for him, other than not wanting to see Trump in.
The dems are pretty much asking people to vote for a guy who can barely speak. Madness.

Seriously how long are the cowards like Obama going to put up with this. Their opponent has just survived an assassination attempt who is now being treated like a saviour yet here we have on our side a senile man who cannot remember the year he became the VP pick.
Oh it’s insane strategy. Can put down Hilary Clinton lost down arrogance but what we are seeing now is something else. I don’t rate the democrats at all but we are reaching historical levels of incompetence.

Musk's biz bro Ukraine hating pal, David Sacks is speaking now. He keeps pausing between paragraphs, awkwardly waiting for applause that never comes.

You’re actually watching that thing? You absolute sicko crazy man

I'm watching CNN who are doing more studio punditry but occasionally cutting away to whoever is speaking. Thankfully they skipped over Charlie Kirk.

As an aside, I saw a guy with a red maga hat in a grocery store in Hollywood yesterday. First time I've ever seen that.

I'm watching CNN who are doing more studio punditry but occasionally cutting away to whoever is speaking. Thankfully they skipped over Charlie Kirk.

As an aside, I saw a guy with a red maga hat in a grocery store in Hollywood yesterday. First time I've ever seen that.
Was it Larry David?

Dems already on the job

Should be an easy win in the meme war for the dems. But instead, they're going to be drowned out by clips of Biden talking about his negotiations with Kaiser Wilhelm or whatever non-scripted sentance he manages to construct.

Someone needs to break the glass and push the emergency button.

Should be an easy win in the meme war for the dems. But instead, they're going to be drowned out by clips of Biden talking about his negotiations with Kaiser Wilhelm or whatever non-scripted sentance he manages to construct.

Someone needs to break the glass and push the emergency button.

A few Dems are apparently still trying to convince Biden to drop out. Can't see it happening at this point given that we're just about a month out from the convention and some of Biden's polls are looking better lately (again after the debate but before the shooting).

Has anyone followed the Biden interview? I've not seen it, but the clips and reactions on twitter suggest he continues to be totally hopeless. Will be easy pickings for Trump again.

A few Dems are apparently still trying to convince Biden to drop out. Can't see it happening at this point given that we're just about a month out from the convention and some of Biden's polls are looking better lately (again after the debate but before the shooting).

I can't see it happening either, but they are sleepwalikng into a defeat. They can't rely on the anti-trump/back to normality vote Biden gathered in the swing states in 2020. The Trump vote is fixed and won't suffer from lack of general turnout. The Biden vote is up in the air, and evaporating by the day.

Has anyone followed the Biden interview? I've not seen it, but the clips and reactions on twitter suggest he continues to be totally hopeless. Will be easy pickings for Trump again.

The transcript looks pretty bad.

But also it’s impossible for biden to look good in interview when half the questions are about his faculties and key dems calling for him to drop out, the other half is about an assassination attempt on his opponent.

Can put down Hilary Clinton lost down arrogance but what we are seeing now is something else. I don’t rate the democrats at all but we are reaching historical levels of incompetence.

It is truly astonishing that they got themselves into this position.