2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Trump is a thousand times smarter than this guy, politically speaking.

Yeah, i don't get it either, what make him such a great politician? The guy won as a republican in Ohio, anything with an R next to its name would win.

Winning a general election actually requires some political instincts.

Yeah, i don't get it either, what make him such a great politician? The guy won as a republican in Ohio, anything with an R next to its name would win.

he won ohio by 6, while dewine won, at the same time, by 25 :lol:
trump had won by 8 in a less republican environment (2020)

he is not a popular person or good politician. his hard-right stances on abortion and general unlikeability would have been good for the dems, if biden wasn't the nominee.

@Suedesi
This is the guy whose blog he sometimes cites. You can judge if he is white nationalist or not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Yarvin

Yarvin has alleged that whites have higher IQs than blacks for genetic reasons. He has been described as a modern-day supporter of slavery, a description he disputes.[54][19] He has claimed that some races are more suited to slavery than others.[19] In a post that linked approvingly to Steve Sailer and Jared Taylor, he wrote: "It should be obvious that, although I am not a white nationalist, I am not exactly allergic to the stuff."[31][55] In 2009, he wrote that since US civil rights programs were "applied to populations with recent hunter-gatherer ancestry and no great reputation for sturdy moral fiber", the result was "absolute human garbage."[56]

Yarvin disputes accusations of racism,[54] and in his essays, "Why I am not a White Nationalist" and "Why I am not an Anti-Semite," he offered a somewhat sympathetic analysis of those ideologies before ultimately rejecting them.[5] He has also described the use of IQ tests to determine superiority as "creepy".[19]

Half Jewish
Curtis Guy Yarvin[13] was born in 1973 to an educated, liberal, secular family.[14] His grandparents on his father's side were Jewish American and communists. His father, Herbert Yarvin, worked for the US government as a foreign service officer,[15] and his mother was a Protestant from Westchester County.

:lol: You summed it up well in your previous post so I'll quote it right back:

Political and racial identities are being re-forged right now in unpredictable ways.

Choosing Vance probably reflects Trump's view that he didn't need a VP to expand his appeal to the public, that it's already wrapped up.

But probably does signal to the donors that he will do what they want and have someone onboard with them in mind.

Terrible interview on so many levels

I understand why many are going for Trump over Biden. I can't claim to be an expert in US politics but even if Biden was a political genius, his state just puts him at a massive disadvantage.

I don't see many reasons why anyone would vote for him, other than not wanting to see Trump in.

Utter disaster at the top of the ticket. These polls were done before the shooting as well.

OK, so it's a meaningless term then. To me, a white nationalist believes in white racial purity, superiority, and separate national dominance, which he clearly is not as he's married to a brown lady for a decade and has three biracial kids.

Mike Enoch/Isaac Peinovich was a very central figure in the online nazi spaces when the term altright became a thing. He owned the blog/forum/hub The Right Stuff, hosted some of the biggest nazi podcasts like The Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation, and so on.

He's married to a Jew.

We may have a small glimmer of hope. Pelosi coming out and publicly demanding Biden step down would be the nail in the coffin for him.

JD Vance is a dead-eyed sociopath. His flip from calling Trump Hitler to joining him on the ticket is emblematic of most of the GOP's spinelessness. I do wonder how two unhinged sociopaths on the same ticket will turn out. Probably fine for them since the media will treat both of them as if they are normal politicians and not fascists.