Which midfielder should Moyes buy ?

Which midfielder should Moyes buy ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's thrown their toys out of the pram? I certainly haven't?
Lots of people have. I didn't suggest you had. I just pointed out what I think is the difference between reasonable expectation and being an arse.

I think either Herrera or McCarthy would be a great fit to come in and make an instant impact....mccarthy seems to have a slightly better goal rate but both would score more in a better team

I don't really see Herrerra as a goal-getter per se, but he's skillful and creative and will help us control games.

What about we just buy all of them and play with several midfielders. Sure, we won't have quality , but we will have quantity!
Basically, a bad imitation of Barca.

We should do a new realistic poll.
  • Matic
  • McCarthy
  • Fellaini
  • Herrerra
  • Eriksen
I think all of the above are pretty realistic targets.

I'd have any of those but I would have loved a Casc type player too.

What about we just buy all of them and play with several midfielders. Sure, we won't have quality , but we will have quantity!
Basically, a bad imitation of Barca.

If we got 2/3 of them would you be satisfied by the summers business?

I think we should stick in a tester bid for Fabregas. Sure, he might not want to come, and Barca might not want to sell him, but it'd be worth a go and would show the world we're serious.

Would certainly make up for not getting Thiago.

I think we should stick in a tester bid for Fabregas. Sure, he might not want to come, and Barca might not want to sell him, but it'd be worth a go and would show the world we're serious.

Would certainly make up for not getting Thiago.
Why not post this in the Fabregas thread? Much more fun in there.

Just grab Will Hughes of Derby and Fellaini by the end of the week and I'll be happy to leave it at that for the summer....lets not complicate things by chasing players that we more than likely won't get...Will Hughes is supposed to be the best young emerging central midfielder in the country now and has been hailed as the new gerrard by respected scouts and sports writers
We could play Hughes alongside Powell. The new Gerrard and the new Lampard in a partnership. The old pair were great together for England, so this is a sure thing!

Can we get a new Scholes to ditch out on the left wing too?

Ganso has been injured a lot for Sao Paulo and is a forgotten muppet transfers dream of seasons gone but is a player that could do very big things still in the game if he can sort his injuries nightmare out...There was a time when not one fan on here would have touched RVP with a bargepole in his early arsenal days such was his injury record...Ganso would well do an RVP and become Europes most wanted by next summer

Ganso has been injured a lot for Sao Paulo and is a forgotten muppet transfers dream of seasons gone but is a player that could do very big things still in the game if he can sort his injuries nightmare out...There was a time when not one fan on here would have touched RVP with a bargepole in his early arsenal days such was his injury record...Ganso would well do an RVP and become Europes most wanted by next summer

No he wouldn't. Ganso's problems today are not his injuries. They set him back of course, but it's not what's killed his development. He truly plays like he doesn't care. He was a better prospect than Neymar for me once, imo. But Neymar aimed to evolve and worked for it. Ganso didn't.

You want us to sign an injury prone AM from Brazil with hope of converting him to a CM?

NEXT!
images

That's depressing.

How about (trying to keep it realistic):

• Modric
  • Fellaini
  • De Rossi
  • Eriksen
  • Candreva
  • Kongdogobia

Herrara and Matic are better than Candreva and Kondogbia so that's a weird thing to get depressed about.

Soon there will be an even better Herrera around.

Herrara and Matic are better than Candreva and Kondogbia so that's a weird thing to get depressed about.

Which Herrera are we talking about? I assumed it was the Mexican one, Hector; but am now thinking it could be Ander. In which case, yes, he is probably better than Candreva. My mistake.

As for Matic, I haven't seen much of him. All I know is that he's lanky, a Chelsea reject, and they want 40M for him. Kongdogobia I've seen a fair bit of and he looks the business.

Their ECG electrodes are always in the wrong positions. Annoying.

Are they? Seems to be V6, V5, V4 and V3 all seem to be in the right place. Can't see where V2 and V1 is due to the angle.

Anyway, GUNDOGAN NEXT ON THE AGENDA HEY LADS?

Yes just like Scholes once was but Ganso is known to be a good tackler...scholes was never known for that

xddd

Ganso is like Riquelme... his job is only go forward and create chances for the team.

Track back or run into your own half is not in their football brains.

i would love him though, he is so good... sadly he is made of glass.

Are they? Seems to be V6, V5, V4 and V3 all seem to be in the right place. Can't see where V2 and V1 is due to the angle.

Anyway, GUNDOGAN NEXT ON THE AGENDA HEY LADS?

For starters V1 and V2 look too high and too far apart considering they should be on the sternal edge. V3 is definitely in the wrong position as it should be equidistant (on a diagonal plane) to V2 and V4 but its horizontal to V4-V6. V4-V6 could be correct but I'd hazard a guess they aren't in the correct intercostal space just seeing as the other positions aren't perfect. ECGs are the basis of my job, in my second year of training I had to do an exam where if the positions weren't within 2mm of where they should be you failed.

And Gundogan would be :drool: but its less likely that Fabregas isn't it?

For starters V1 and V2 look too high and too far apart considering they should be on the sternal edge. V3 is definitely in the wrong position as it should be equidistant (on a diagonal plane) to V2 and V4 but its horizontal to V4-V6. V4-V6 could be correct but I'd hazard a guess they aren't in the correct intercostal space just seeing as the other positions aren't perfect. ECGs are the basis of my job, in my second year of training I had to do an exam where if the positions weren't within 2mm of where they should be you failed.

And Gundogan would be :drool: but its less likely that Fabregas isn't it?

Did not notice the electrodes that were supposed to be V1 and V2. Yeah, definitely too high. Hey - if that's the case, I'll take your word for it! :lol: I'm still a student, so that's my excuse.

Has that stopped us this Summer? Likelihood of transfers? Not at all. Let's start off with a £5million bid to Dortmund. Let's piss someone else off!

HEY! We're talking about Modric here. At United, he wouldn't be treated with such poor medical examinations.

Bring Modric! Bring ECG!

Did not notice the electrodes that were supposed to be V1 and V2. Yeah, definitely too high. Hey - if that's the case, I'll take your word for it! :lol: I'm still a student, so that's my excuse.

Has that stopped us this Summer? Likelihood of transfers? Not at all. Let's start off with a £5million bid to Dortmund. Let's piss someone else off!

What are you studying?

As long as pissing Barcelona off this summer doesn't mean they come with an insulting bid to unsettle DDG next summer I'm all for it. Gundogan + Fabregas would probably be my dream summer :drool: .

Only one of them is viable, and it's only if Madrid want to sell.

Lot of rumours Verrati wants to go back to Italy... surely the EPL would be a far more attractive prospect. Banega is not at a big club and he'd be excellent alongside Carrick and at a good price. We could buy him and one other from the EPL i.e. Fellaini or Cabaye. Modric is self-explanatory... and for me Gundogan would be a better signing than Fabregas but whether he wants to leave the current CL finalists and in a season where they'll be facing a Pep led Bayern a great challenge in itself is extremely debateable.

Status
Not open for further replies.