Film What’s the worst film you’ve ever watched?

giphy.gif
:lol:

Genuinely laughed out loud.

@2 man midfield you know there were two different iterations of Heat? The first one was called LA takedown. I saw the original one first (l.a. takedown) and Heat is a beat for beat remake albeit being made with better actors etc. I remember all the hype about it, but being weirded out when I finally saw it and realised I'd basically ALREADY seen it. I'm sure it was billed as Pacino Vs de Niro? Which was reason enough to see it in those days, with them two at the height of their power...

I tend to completely forget irrelevant stuff so often immediately forget about bad flics I watched but I remember The Batman, the new one, being insultingly bad and I think one action flic on Netflix that got hyped a lot, think it was one of the first in house productions with them about two cops with one being a mutant..? edit: Bright it was

My first thought was "every Lars von Trier film I've seen", although that would be a little bit inaccurate and unfair. But not if I change it to "most annoying" instead of plain "worst".

@2 man midfield you know there were two different iterations of Heat? The first one was called LA takedown. I saw the original one first (l.a. takedown) and Heat is a beat for beat remake albeit being made with better actors etc. I remember all the hype about it, but being weirded out when I finally saw it and realised I'd basically ALREADY seen it. I'm sure it was billed as Pacino Vs de Niro? Which was reason enough to see it in those days, with them two at the height of their power...
I think that’s half the reason it gets the acclaim it does. Everyone tugs themselves over that scene in the diner but in a way that’s the issue - It’s more about the two of them and what the audience knows them to be rather than the characters they’re playing. It makes no sense that during the cringey ending when this guy he’s met once dies in his arms, he’s gutted for some reason. That was about all I remember happening :lol:

It's not the worst film of all time or anything but I let my mate drag me to see Black Adam last week and it's the worst piece of shit I've seen in the last few years.

Midway

The first Tomb Raider. Angelina Jolie and the entire movie was cringe. I have not seen the second one

Midway

The first Tomb Raider. Angelina Jolie and the entire movie was cringe. I have not seen the second one
First one had lots of good cast tbh, but 2nd one was almost VHS class C movie bad. Not even Gerard Butler being in it, saved it.

I second the Batman & Robin shout/s. Only film I've ever had an outburst at whilst at the cinema. Shouted out "this is shit" midway through and I don't remember anyone telling me to be quiet. :lol:

Aw no! I love that movie. I know not much happens but it’s just a lot of fun.

Don't see how it could be fun if nothing happens it's a pile of boring old bollix.

Up until I saw it, Pterodactyl with Coolio or Baseketball or Killer Clowns from Outer Space were top of the list and I've watched a lot of crap movies over the years, some laughably bad films. I used to get watching a film on TV or whatever and would stick with it just to see how it pans out. Not so much anymore when I can just pick what I want to watch.

But watching Once upon a time in Hollywood, I didn't want to see how it ended I just wanted it to be over.

Pterodactyl movie is actually on YouTube, I'd watch it 10 times in a row before I'd watch that pile of boring crap again.

I've certainly seen a lot of forgettable shite which was so forgettable that I... forgot. So let's go with a couple of memorable ones, one of which will probably piss off some people.

The Crimes of Grindelwald. Yeah, why would you expect a masterpiece from a Warner Brothers cash grab that wants to profit from nostalgia for a series that had more than a couple of iffy films itself? I wouldn't, except this wasn't simply forgettable: this was offensively and confusingly bad in pretty much every way.

And the other one... David Lynch's Dune. Yeah, fight me, hipsters.

I've certainly seen a lot of forgettable shite which was so forgettable that I... forgot. So let's go with a couple of memorable ones, one of which will probably piss off some people.

The Crimes of Grindelwald. Yeah, why would you expect a masterpiece from a Warner Brothers cash grab that wants to profit from nostalgia for a series that had more than a couple of iffy films itself? I wouldn't, except this wasn't simply forgettable: this was offensively and confusingly bad in pretty much every way.

And the other one... David Lynch's Dune. Yeah, fight me, hipsters.

For the potential from their world and budgets they had, the Fantastic Beasts films are embarrassingly shit. I quite like the HPs :nervous:

Sandler was robbed of the Best Actor Oscar for Uncut Gems. No white text. He was brilliant in that film, and I don't like him! I'm not a fan, and his work in that film was astonishing.

Which is why I said his comedies. They aren't funny to me. He puts on that ridiculous childish voice in almost every one of them and hopes nobody notices. Hahahaha

I thought he was good in Uncut Gems too and enjoyed the film a lot. I honestly didn't know he had that in him either.

Which is why I said his comedies. They aren't funny to me. He puts on that ridiculous childish voice in almost every one of them and hopes nobody notices. Hahahaha

I thought he was good in Uncut Gems too and enjoyed the film a lot. I honestly didn't know he had that in him either.
I agree with you too. It was hard to stomach that he could actually act. I loathe his “comedies”.

Sabadoo!

The Mrs likes horror films. Not that fussed myself but a quite like Conjuring ones. Anyway, we saw one on the firestick the other day just called conjuring:something or other and assumed it was part of the same franchise.. wrong!

Oh god, it was the first thing I've ever seen, looked after and it had a 2 on imdb. Abysmal acting and the monster was just a woman with fake plastic long green fingers. 2 was a bit kind I thought.

I think The Loss of Sexual Innocence may be the worst floater in the bowl. Over 20 years later my wife and our friends regularly remind me of when I rented it telling them that it looked good.

Batman & Robin was already mentioned, but gonna walk this road anyway. Even good old Arnie Schwarzenegger was hardly funny.

Bat credit card....... just die, suka. :lol:

Jealous of people who've seen so few awful films that they can name the likes of Heat and The Green Mile as the worst they've seen. :wenger: