Film What’s the worst film you’ve ever watched?

The Happening is objectively the worst movie ever made.

Any of the 3 men films, a little lady, a baby, any of them. I would rather remove the skin from my sack and sit in a bowl of vinegar than watch any of them again.

I've seen many a bad movie. Everything from Asylum pictures to numerous poorly executed sequels, Starship Troopers 2 is a good shout, but none of which have angered me in the same way that John Hughes's Breakfast Club , alongside the Directors other teenage hit Ferris Bueller's day off, have.

Avengers:Endgame. Genuinely spent the entire film waiting it to get to the good part everyone seemed to be talking about.

Why has no country other than America, successfully been able to replicate placing people on the moon and walking? Only 12, all American and the last was 7 December 1972. You telling me that the technology in the US was so advanced in the 1970s that no modern day country has been able to replictate? In the 70s people still drove around in tin can cars (see grease lightning) where as today we have tech cars that can drive for us, park for us and fire heat seeking missiles.

We can now walk into our apartments, clap our hands for the lights to go on or use our voices to activate electrical appliances. Yet none of the worlds other countries have been able to put people on the moon for the past 50 years....

Why has no country other than America, successfully been able to replicate placing people on the moon and walking? Only 12, all American and the last was 7 December 1972. You telling me that the technology in the US was so advanced in the 1970s that no modern day country has been able to replictate? In the 70s people still drove around in tin can cars (see grease lightning) where as today we have tech cars that can drive for us, park for us and fire heat seeking missiles.

We can now walk into our apartments, clap our hands for the lights to go on or use our voices to activate electrical appliances. Yet none of the worlds other countries have been able to put people on the moon for the past 50 years....
Simple, no other country was able to spend the then-equivalent of $400 billion in just over a decade’s time. It was about 3% of our GDP. It’s never been fiscally possible until just recently.

Comedies:
The Three Amigos
Ishtar
Adam Sandler comedies
The new Vacation

Other:
Solaris
Jaws2
Capone
Jaws3
Hoffa
Gotti

Nobody has been to Mars. Why? Not because a few countries couldn't technologically but simply because nobody has been willing to pay to do so.

Take a look at NASA's funding by year. Once they won the race, there was little public/governmental appetite to continue and the cost to do it in the first place (as has been pointed out) was obscene. And you've been able to clap the lights on for around 40 years.

Here

I've seen many a bad movie. Everything from Asylum pictures to numerous poorly executed sequels, Starship Troopers 2 is a good shout, but none of which have angered me in the same way that John Hughes's Breakfast Club , alongside the Directors other teenage hit Ferris Bueller's day off, have.

I have never seen Ferris Bueller but every time a see a clip of it, it looks super annoying to the point that I'd like to chin Matthew Broderick (more than usual). Maybe I should give it a try.

How old were you when you watched both of those classics?

This is a decent breakdown of why that was possible

Bruce Willis, Sigourny Weaver, Henry Cavill star in:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cold_Light_of_Day_(2012_film)

Attempted to watch it because some of it was filmed near where I was living. Awful movie lacking in plot, dialogue, and characterization - even the action movie bits were a fail.

Some of the scenery was ok though and I will always remember Bruce Willis accompanied by his driver entering the bar I was in, asking where the toilets were and then departing as soon as he'd used them.

Shane

Was expecting something above average at minimum given its reputation but alas - quite likely the worst offender of a film I've ever watched.

Can't even remember the title of the film.
But it was the recent one with Julia Roberts and George Clooney. It was so cringworthy. The plot could have been written by a 2 year old and you knew what they were going to say before they said it.
Just terrible.

It’s ok, he’s done a few good films t.b.f…. Leaving Las Vegas, Raising Arizona, Moonstruck.

And some …. not so good films :)
:)

I lost him out of sight the last couple of years but isn‘t he basically acting in every movie they propose to him? So 1-2 brilliant ones (in the one eye of the beholder) and a dozen c-style „let‘s forget about this ever happened“. Thought I read that about him some time ago. Not sure about his motive but I can respect it - because Wild at Heart is such a damn good performance (and nobody forces me to watch the crappy ones).

:)

I lost him out of sight the last couple of years but isn‘t he basically acting in every movie they propose to him? So 1-2 brilliant ones (in the one eye of the beholder) and a dozen c-style „let‘s forget about this ever happened“. Thought I read that about him some time ago. Not sure about his motive but I can respect it - because Wild at Heart is such a damn good performance (and nobody forces me to watch the crappy ones).
Well imdb said he did six films in each of 2017, 18 and 19.

#quantitynotquality

Has anyone seen Troll 2?

I've not seen it but it has the worst scene I've ever seen.

They're eating her. And then they're going to eat me.

Oh my gooooooooooood.

Bad Boy Bubby.

Or maybe that shite war with aliens film Rihanna was in. Battle Los Angeles or something?

The Independence sequel was dogshit too.