Westminster Politics

I don't know, as I said earlier the first thing I thought looking at the list was just how many anonymous votes Boris has compared to the others. It stands currently at 17, 2, 1 for Boris, Mourdant and Sunak respectively. If Guido is campaigning for Boris this is a way in which he can make Boris's support look significantly greater than it is. Take the 17 anonymous votes off Boris and he has 41. The potential scam could work if undeclared Tory MPs look at Guido's list for reference if they are thinking of voting strategically.
they hd anonymous backers in previous itterations of the spread sheet as well so I think its more practicalities than Machiavellian... I see they have Ben Wallace down for Boris though - that's a huge endorsement if its true

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...?pru=AAABhB2nDJ0*Xql0Do2fwlKotsxsSrDYZw#gid=0

64 Rishi
59 Boris
20 Mordaunt

100%. hes the right person to lead are country. the alternative is a labor goverment immigrant who forces us to let foreners into are homes and sexually assault are women whilst we have to sit their and pour are lose change into there pockets. bring back boris. he understands.
Hopefully he does understand because I have no clue what you're saying. But I agree that Boris can reverse all of the shit Labour have created. The golden banks, Covid, Vlodimor Pultin, Queen Liz dying. Boris can fix all of that.

On Guido's list........again, if you discount the anonymous voters represented by a green rectangle on the spreadsheet, then Boris has gone from 36 votes to 43 votes in the past 16 hours.

If Boris wants it he'll get it. Most people who aren't heavily online don't know or care about his day to day misdemeanours and only remember a few funny clips about him. They don't watch Stefanovic's little video, read Russ in Cheshire's shit tweets or have every lie he's told saved as a screenshot. They just don't care
fecker is non stop posting the same video over and over again.

Tories holding the whole country hostage. We need "general election" to be at the very top of the news agenda until there is one.
It means you shouldn't read shite tweets. Boris is not favourite, he's still 2/1 against, Sunak 5/6 on favourite.

Stuck £15 on Blojo yesterday, cashout is rising steadily.

Question is, when to cash out. Feel like momentum is definitely with BJ.

I think if we don't have a GE, there'll be riots during the blackouts.

It means you shouldn't read shite tweets. Boris is not favourite, he's still 2/1 against, Sunak 5/6 on favourite.

About an hour ago they were both 1/1 on skybet and bet365

edit :Currently 5/4

Tories holding the whole country hostage. We need "general election" to be at the very top of the news agenda until there is one.

Stuck £15 on Blojo yesterday, cashout is rising steadily.

Question is, when to cash out. Feel like momentum is definitely with BJ.
He has got the momentum, true, but Sunak hasn't declared yet, when he does I think his declaration will be well-thought out, professional, and effective. If not, enjoy your winnings.

About an hour ago they were both 1/1 on skybet and bet365

edit :Currently 5/4
Interesting. I'm looking at Oddschecker, and they've moved in the few minutes since I last posted, Johnson now 13/8 from 2/1. Quite a quick move, money is obviously going on. Daresay the odds will settle as more cash goes on.

He has got the momentum, true, but Sunak hasn't declared yet, when he does I think his declaration will be well-thought out, professional, and effective. If not, enjoy your winnings.

Well that's the thing, I do think Rishi will still win hence I need to time my cash out haha. However, he needs to hurry up if he does want to win or Boris will get to the 100 number - if it goes to the decrepit membership they'll vote Boris.

We must remember that before he was kicked out, the Tories lost a number of key by-elections.
He will certainly challenge the Labour opinion poll lead. That is for sure. But the Tories are hugely unpopular, quite rightly. And Boris has a history of surrounding himself with idiots.

Thats all true, but there was a certain group within the Tory party who wanted Boris out and his downfall was their main concern. However, if he gets back their days are numbered and because there are nearly two years left until the GE they will have to 'suck it up' or leave. The 'coup' would have failed and like conspirators of old, they will 'take to the hills'.

From every Tory perspective, to have any chance of salvaging something it has to be Boris, because as daft as it sounds, he is the only Tory politician who can claim 'legitimacy', he won the last GE and established the massive 80 seat majority, hence Boris's 'writ will run...' again and it's the only thing that the Tories can cling on with.

Labour should be still able to capitalize on the Torie record at the next GE, but they would now have a 'Lasurus' to deal with, it is always a difficult proposition dealing with someone who has risen from the dead!

Interesting. I'm looking at Oddschecker, and they've moved in the few minutes since I last posted, Johnson now 13/8 from 2/1. Quite a quick move, money is obviously going on. Daresay the odds will settle as more cash goes on.

Yeah it's moving quick. Regretting not putting some on yesterday when skybet had him at 12/1 on a special.

This whole thing is fecking barmy. That hypothetical tenner on him becoming PM then resigning again before Xmas looking a great bet.

Exciting but I imagine it’s Chris Bryant briefing that

With Sunak they have a chance to rebuild.

The problem is too many Labour inclined 'personalities' are being perceived as trying to talk Sunak into power in the Tory party... they are doing him no Favours at all with the Tory 'rank and file/blue rinse brigade', and/or with that group of Tory MP's who want to simply 'stay in power' and have a quiet life (also known as 'One Nation Tories')

So 45% of votes declared. Bobo has 45 actual confirmed votes. If you're sceptical of the anons like I am then it could be touch and go if he gets to 100.

Last edited: