Westminster Politics

Please, this cannot be allowed here. For gods sake someones Premiership has passed away, this is not right mods. I know posters have a longstanding history here, but this is not right. I can't be the only one that thinks this?

Farewell Liz your light shone so bright for those first few hours shame you opened your mouth and we all saw what an utter imbecile you are. 44 days as PM, 44 days too long.

Shambolic doesn't even begin to cover what's going on in the UK.

Liz Truss now gets 115k per year for the rest of her life. fecking joke

I can do the same job Truss did with half the drama

My view is this is how the establishment thinks.

Again, how are you not getting this? I couldn't be any clearer. You're trying to attribute a view I believe a group holds as my own. Very odd.

At no point in the conversation did you frame the position as being someone else's. I've reread the entire thread and I'm still not sure when you think you'd made that clear, or even implied it. Indeed, that's why I specifically asked early on "Let me clarify so I don't get this wrong, in what way do you think they are the same?" in order to be absolutely clear what we're talking about. So forgive me for getting this wrong, but even on reflection, I'm not sure at what point I was supposed to assume you meant something different to what you were saying.

So we are going to have a New PM to be elected solely by Tory members? At least when Tory MP's are involved they are at least elected by there consistuents to make these sort of decisions. But leaving it solely to the Tory members? Democracy is compleatly broken.

Jesus Christ, imagine Boris ends up back in charge of this country in less than 2 months. There would be riots.

Also other reason Johnson won't is his heat hasn't cooled off. The MP's couldn't sit there and support him