We are an awfully coached team

I bet everyone whoever counter argued the title of this thread feels very stupid right now. I am sure I defended Ole last year at a certain point and was very wrong.
At least you have the decency to acknowledge your wrong. There are many now that are mocking those that indicate they were wrong.

Waiting for idiots to spew bullshit about spoilt players not wiling to run around like headless chickens.

Any 5-0 defeat isn't all down to the manager but there was no plan for this game. What are they doing on the training pitch? Are they even on the training pitch? There is simply no plan. none.

It feels a litte 'good' to know I and many, many, many posters were not being negative and spoilt asking for better management from Ole after all these years.

On the other hand, it changes nothing and it's been absolutely soul destroying that in the next game you were hoping we would improve but it never came.

Sack. Sack. Sack. Sack,

That is all I have to say.

The defence for me is the ultimate sign of the incompetence.

I've never seen us look this bad defensively, not even under Moyes or the dying end days of Mourinho.

We look like conceding 3 or 4 goals at least every single game. 1 clean sheet in I believe 21 games, no clean sheets at OT in the last 14 games.

Even ignoring all our other issues, the defence alone is why he needs the sack.

We're just not a team. We're a bunch of players going out there and doing things. There doesn't appear to be any plan beyond that. It's the worst we've looked tactically in my lifetime.

All these years of Ole, and still no clue what his plan is.

Maguire looked close to tears in that post match interview. He was utterly shocking.

You poor bastard. You knew and they doubted you and mocked you endlessly.
Feeling vindicated is always a nice thing but not today man. Feel horrible as a person that I couldn't care less about Keita injury too. Such was the agony despair and concern about my team performance.

Please don't rub it in. We all know that, at least most of us.

Well some here were actually having the nerve to compare Klopp to Ole and bring stats of Klopp early years to convince us both are on the same level or something.

It’s the United Way bollocks pedalled by Neville and co. According to him, we are finally in the right place with a set up that ‘looks like Manchester United’, and according to him having the likes of Ole, Carrick and Phelan probably just ‘feels like the right fit’.

As good as the likes of Tuchel may be, they are not the right fit for Manchester United. The guy talks so much shite.

Anyone who cannot see that it is a shambles and that the coaching and tactics has been terrible is either blind or a bloody fool.

All those jokes scoffing at patterns of play. It's almost like we enjoy being crap.
Isn’t there a conversation between me and someone who says they were a coach or around teams or something and denied that patterns of play was a thing. Said it was a buzz phrase made up by the CAF or something and no club uses such terminology.

The most damming line of all: “We’re too close”. Despite everything he’s seen this season let alone tonight he still thinks this is the right path. He still believes we’re going in the right direction. How can you begin to have faith in him to tackle the problem if he can’t see one.

2-0 down against a half-strength Atalanta at home. It should have been more. He picks same 11 that went in at half time behind 2-1 because, in his words, he thought that team played really well.

Delusional doesn’t begin to cover it. It’s concerning. Deeply concerning.

If he gets another match we’ll approach it the exact same way, will probably get hammered again and he still won’t see anything wrong in his approach, preparation or set up. I wouldn’t mind betting that - goals aside - he won’t be too disappointed with todays performance.

Nothing wrong with how we play then eh? If he’s still in job will be same vs Spurs

We give up a goal in the 6th minute and he's complaining about us going forward. Absolute joke of a manager man

I’ll keep saying it, this is exactly what we deserve as a fanbase. He’s been allowed to say crap like this his whole tenure. The reason he still comes out with this crap is cause people lapped it up.

‘the coaching staff are brilliant’, he’s praised himself & his staff after that crap ffs!

A joke, but not funny. The owners have invested a huge sum into buying new players but the manager has squandered all that money into assembling a mid table club.

Scholes as good as saying this. Was critical of our performance in midweek

Isn’t there a conversation between me and someone who says they were a coach or around teams or something and denied that patterns of play was a thing. Said it was a buzz phrase made up by the CAF or something and no club uses such terminology.

:lol: The lengths some went to to try and defend Ole in some of the discussions I've had the past few years. I've had circumstances where people suggested coaching wasn't important and it was all down to the quality of players. What exactly is the point of hiring coaches then? I am yet to even get a response.

I remember one of Ole's first interviews when he took over talking about how unfit our players were and we didn't run enough and we couldn't run enough and that was going to change. What happened to that? Our players look as unfit as they've ever been.