Victor Osimhen | out of options | goes to Gala on loan

These things are simply not true. Osimhen doesn't just lurk in the box. He doesn't go to ground easily, either except when hacked. He scored 15 goals in 22 appearances this season which is a vital frame of context, as he was away for the entire length of the Afcon, and had an injury before that.

What’s not to love, An injury prone player who fecks off in the middle of the season once every couple of years. €120m feels too little, we should probably offer more.

If you think Lukaku's first touch was bad wait till you watch this guy up close
:lol:, yeah I'm not sure people fully grasp how average he is technically. I don't see the point in signing him when we have someone similar in style with Hojlund. We need a more technical option up top.

He doesn't really fit our needs, is way out of our price range and has question marks about his attitude and fitness. I for one am sold, lets get it done.

If Hojlund stays fully fit and actually gets better service he will bang in 20+ league goals anyway. We don't need this overpriced, overrated prima donna.

Would be nice to see a Nigerian play for United but don’t really rate this guy. Would be outrageous for the money they will ask.

Last edited:
Sign up whoever has sorted this deal for Chelsea. Lukaku out and Osimhen in?! How've they done that?!

We still to this day haven't replaced Lukaku with a goalscoring striker. It's becoming a bit silly. If Osimhen was going on loan, United should have done it surely.

Lukaku is the cat with 9 lives. Honest to god an atrocious footballer, a terrible professional and an ego maniac. How he manages to play for top clubs, I have no idea.

Yes but why do you think this was difficult to get? He's going to be massively overpriced, even though there is not that much demand for him.
I mean the option to buy won’t be that high as it will kick in summer 2025 and he’s out of contract in the summer of 2026. I’m not sure why Napoli would agree to this deal, unless they get him to sign a one year extension first.

This is a dream deal for Chelsea, they offload Lukaku who’s on huge wages, bring in one of the highest rated strikers on the planet and if he adapts to the league, they get to make it permanent, if he doesn’t they can send him back.

They created so many chances last season but couldn’t finish but now they’ve got him to fix that.

I mean the option to buy won’t be that high as it will kick in summer 2025 and he’s out of contract in the summer of 2026. I’m not sure why Napoli would agree to this deal, unless they get him to sign a one year extension first.

This is a dream deal for Chelsea, they offload Lukaku who’s on huge wages, bring in one of the highest rated strikers on the planet and if he adapts to the league, they get to make it permanent, if he doesn’t they can send him back.

They created so many chances last season but couldn’t finish but now they’ve got him to fix that.
Well I guess we will see, I think his rating has dropped quite a lot.

So we sell Lukaku on a permanent deal and get Osimhen in return, who we can send back after 12 months if he doesn’t deliver? In isolation, that’s as close to a perfect deal for Chelsea.

If Osimhen goes to Chelsea, there's a 50-50 chance he flops based on how they are with strikers. There's also a 50-50 chance he ends up here based on the fact that we haven't signed a Chelsea player in about a year already.

So basically, Osimhen to Chelsea would be a great deal for us. Well done everyone!

You've forgotten that the Chelsea that created those many chances last season was managed by someone else.

So Lukaku is being dug up from the Chelsea strikers graveyard to be replaced by a fresh body.

RIP Victor, you had a decent career.

How are they getting rid of Lukaku AND getting Osimhen on a loan with OPTION to buy?!!

Insane how CFC get's these deals done.

Apparently Lukaku going to Napoli ona permanent, and we get Osimhen and are only obligated to buy him after the loan season if we make Champions league.

That sounds like smart business.

Almost too smart. I’ll believe it when it actually happens.

That's an annoyingly good bit of business. However, it just reeks of...dodginess to me. How much do Chelsea have to pay for Osimhen if they do have to sign him?