Victor Osimhen | out of options | goes to Gala on loan

So Ornstein reports the loan option, while Romano via Osimhen’s agent claims the loan option is fake news. Interested to see how this unfolds.

I’m personally not that interested in Osimhen on a permanent deal. A loan with an option to buy I’d accept without even thinking though.
Your owners are crazy enough, that nothing is off the table.

Your owners are crazy enough, that nothing is off the table.

I highly doubt Chelsea will pay bucks for Osimhen. They would have done it a long time ago if they were willing to do it. Ornstein is rarely wrong.

Does PSR and FFP only apply to the likes of United?

Not sure what this is referring to?

Chelsea have already sold around 100m worth of players (the big fees being 37m Maatsen, 27m Hall and 20m Hutchinson) and we're about to add Gallagher and Lukaku to that.

And how much have you spent in the same time period? More than €2.47B. Thats a €1B negative net spend.

I mean that's pretty close to United numbers... It's not all that goes into FFP but at the end of the day, Chelsea and City selling a lot do help them alleviate the spending.

And how much have you spent in the same time period? More than €2.47B. Thats a €1B negative net spend.
I think one thing that doesn’t really get reported is the amount of money that never counts toward spend. The amounts in the media are added up for the entire price, but many players are sold before the amortization is completed. That money is never subtracted in the media, but it is for FFP and PSR.

C'mon, we just signed a 16 year old with a 10 in 1 against Liverpool.

:lol:
A few.

How.many strikers who have generated £250m in fees have only a 1 in 2
Like? No one besides Zlatan, Martial and Lukaku himself has come close to that number playing for us as a striker in the last XI years.

The fee generated is not his fault. I did not want him when we signed him but he is a proven goal scorer whether you like it not. That is why teams keep taking a punt on him. Also, he hasn't done badly in Italy. His record with Inter was pretty good and it's not a surprise that Conte wants him at Napoli.

:lol:

Like? No one besides Zlatan, Martial and Lukaku himself has come close to that number playing for us as a striker in the last XI years.

The fee generated is not his fault. I did not want him when we signed him but he is a proven goal scorer whether you like it not. That is why teams keep taking a punt on him. Also, he hasn't done badly in Italy. His record with Inter was pretty good and it's not a surprise that Conte wants him at Napoli.
Never said it was. Said he was overrated, which you've just agreed with.

Has submitted a transfer request now.

A big name striker available for what would be a huge transfer fee and an exorbitant salary.

I feel sorry for Ed Woodward being out of a job. These were the moments he lived for.

A big name striker available for what would be a huge transfer fee and an exorbitant salary.

I feel sorry for Ed Woodward being out of a job. These were the moments he lived for.
Chelsea will finally get their striker.

Looks a bit of a one season wonder as he didn’t look great last season and was only decent at best before moving to Napoli, glad we didn’t move for him.

Looks a bit of a one season wonder as he didn’t look great last season and was only decent at best before moving to Napoli, glad we didn’t move for him.

I don't agree. I think he is a lethal striker, just more of a classic 9. Not the most technical player on the ball, but he is athletic and fast, heads the ball well, and has a good eye for goal. He is just really dependent on setup and service. If the team can do that, he will deliver the goods. Unfortunately, Napoli have fallen off a lot after the managerial change.

I wouldn't want him here because United already have Hojlund, and Napoli would want a king's ransom for him. But I think he could be a game changer for a team like Arsenal, if they can afford him. Going to Chelsea would be a waste.

It is funny seeing the clamour for him when he would have done no better than Hojland last season. Our goals scored is down to poor creation and control stats rather than anything to do with a striker.

Incredible to think how much money Napoli lost because they didn’t sell him when his value was high.

Is he a little injury prone? Also we know Brighton is going to fleece us with the fee.
Not sure, but we injure players anyway...

On a more serious note, he's 19 I think, Wharton is 20, Yoro 18. If we got Ferguson and Wharton in next summer. That gives us a nice young spine of the team that can only get better as they get older.

Not sure, but we injure players anyway...

On a more serious note, he's 19 I think, Wharton is 20, Yoro 18. If we got Ferguson and Wharton in next summer. That gives us a nice young spine of the team that can only get better as they get older.
And what exactly we should do with Hojlund and Zirkzee .

The internet is saying Osimhen to Chelsea is back on, now that the Omorodion deal has collapsed.