5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I’ve had enough of him. No spine nor character. Do however trust Maguire even less.

Hope Shaw can take his position once he’s back.

When will people agree with me that he’s a disaster zone that needs booted out of the club. He is NOT good enough for first team or as a squad player
You were always right. His 7th season and he will be here for his 8th, too.

One of our better players tonight. Progressive play and strong in the air. Good defensively except for the last goal where he should have done better, even if he was left 1 vs 2 after Casemiros red. Looked like both him and Varane thought it was a five metre offside but then Amrabat was clearing that one.

When will people agree with me that he’s a disaster zone that needs booted out of the club. He is NOT good enough for first team or as a squad player
Does anyone not agree with you?

He’s a coward that lacks any physical ability.

He’s never been good enough. Should have been gone six seasons ago.

Agreed all along. I've never rated him. Hate having physically weak centre backs.

Pointless having Onana with the ball at his feet when this guy is standing 3 meters away, body shaped like a tree praying he doesn't get the ball.

Ball playing CB my ass, can't defend to save his life, passive Victor.

3rd goal. You see Amrabat is beaten on the wing and you see the winger running towards the byline. Your guy gets the ball, what does any half decent defender with a brain do? You fecking foul the guy with the ball to stop the play, or else your attacker will slide in the running winger whose beaten your left back. Could get carded? So fecking what. Get it and stop the play.
Instead, passive Victor, as usual, doesn't do anything and Galatasaray go on to score.

I mean this is schoolboy stuff.

Does anyone not agree with you?

He’s a coward that lacks any physical ability.

He’s never been good enough. Should have been gone six seasons ago.
Could have fooled me, all I have heard over the years is that I ruin this thread for a player that is more than good enough to be a squad cb (which obviously I don’t agree with)

Could have fooled me, all I have heard over the years is that I ruin this thread for a player that is more than good enough to be a squad cb (which obviously I don’t agree with)
He isn’t good enough. He’s proven that over his tenure here. He has no stand-out abilities.

His decent with the ball, but average PL standard. Probably yet his best feature.

Slow and weak. Poor in the air. Poor tackler. Poor at reading the game as he illustrates today. Often caught high up the pitch. Jogs back. Wilts under pressure.

He is shit. Like seriously, first player i want sold immediately. He has no business being a CB for us

We knew Martinez was injured, while the transfer window was still open. We could have signed Kim Min Jae or Pavard but we signed Evans who wasn't good enough 10 years ago. This is on our parasitic, dog shit owners. We are in crippling debt and the stadium is crumbling but they still are still trying to milk us dry. Time to send them packing. Whatever it takes to drive them out. Anything legal is fair game.

We knew Martinez was injured, while the transfer window was still open. We could have signed Kim Min Jae or Pavard but we signed Evans who wasn't good enough 10 years ago. This is on our parasitic, dog shit owners. We are in crippling debt and the stadium is crumbling but they still are still trying to milk us dry. Time to send them packing. Whatever it takes to drive them out. Anything legal is fair game.
Both those players were already signed by their new clubs by the time we signed Evans

This absolute shithole. Epitome of a weak pathetic spineless player. Jelly fish have more of a backbone than him. Sick of him to death. How many bloody matches, seasons, managers he will survive? I’ll take Maguire every day above him and I don’t even want Maguire. Any manager who plays him when you have Maguire and Evans on the bench deserves all the shit.

Pointless having Onana with the ball at his feet when this guy is standing 3 meters away, body shaped like a tree praying he doesn't get the ball.

3rd goal. You see Amrabat is beaten on the wing and you see the winger running towards the byline. Your guy gets the ball, what does any half decent defender with a brain do? You fecking foul the guy with the ball to stop the play, or else your attacker will slide in the running winger whose beaten your left back. Could get carded? So fecking what. Get it and stop the play.
Instead, passive Victor, as usual, doesn't do anything and Galatasaray go on to score.

You mean 2nd goal right? I thought the same thing. Just pull the guy down and take the foul... You probably wouldn't even get booked. It's just basic fecking awareness.

You mean 2nd goal right? I thought the same thing. Just pull the guy down and take the foul... You probably wouldn't even get booked. It's just basic fecking awareness.

2nd yes, sorry.

Man, schoolboy stuff. Take the foul, pile on him and fall down together, stop the ball. Ref would prob give a talking to and be done with it, not even a card unless the Gala players all barge into the ref complaining.

But noooo, passive Victor has to play nice and just defend by being there standing. God I can't stand this guy

So true. Undercover. He never makes howlers but never does anything decent. Is never with his man.

He is the quiet quitter of MUFC.

My least favorite type of player. At least someone like Bailly would charge in like a warrior. Sure he'd feck up and look a fool, but you could never say he was scared of the moment or afraid of screwing up. Lindelof plays like he's just hoping to ghost through the game without getting flamed on Twitter afterwards. It's fecking embarassing for a top level CB.

This is his seventh season here, I just don't know what to say. How he's survived here for so long and the likes of Smalling and Blind left before him is a mystery.

He has never been part of a solid defence at the club. Players like Rojo, Jones and Bailly were part of very strong defences at points, albeit not consistently.

Any back four with this guy is a green light for strikers. He will put his hands behind his back, backpeddle and watch you score. But the most important thing for him is it wouldn't be his fault because he did nothing wrong.

True that. That's more on Lindelof than it's on Sofiyan.

My least favorite type of player. At least someone like Bailly would charge in like a warrior. Sure he'd feck up and look a fool, but you could never say he was scared of the moment or afraid of screwing up. Lindelof plays like he's just hoping to ghost through the game without getting flamed on Twitter afterwards. It's fecking embarassing for a top level CB.

I agree. Probably look up his mentions on Twitter. post game. If there are few, then its job done!

The only reason he's ahead of Maguire is because his confidence has been obliterated after being turned into probably the biggest meme in football history.

Lindelof is by far our worst CB.

How has he lasted 6 seasons at this club. 200 plus appearances as well. He is a lucky guy fans hate other players more.

Totally agree re the Glazers, but we spent £100m on players we didn’t need this summer. We all knew CB was a priority because even if Martinez was fit, Varane is made of glass. It’s inevitable we’d need to use the squad but the drop off is massive here. And we brought in Evans so clearly Ten Hag knew he needed cover at the back, but apparently he thought it more important to spend £55m on a player who plays in the same position as the guy he just made captain.

Great hair

Hear hear.

The 'defending' for that second goal is something we've seen dozens and dozens of times. Pretty much every attacker is able to bring a ball down without any pressure, turn and pass when Lindelof 'backs' into them AKA gently caressing their body and give them the whole runway to do whatever they want.

Seventh season ...

Seventh season is crazy and he's starting a CL game for united in 2023. Mad how mediocre our options are

The praise he gets for not making a mistake is OTT. Such a nothing player.

It was mostly one Swedish poster defending(better than Lindelof) him for last few years. Dont see him around these days.

Lindelof has been generally viewed as one of the most cowardly CBs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.