Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 3:0 Crystal Palace
Mr Versatile today. No complaints

I'm sure he's played this role before and done well then too

One of the bright games from him. Many players are good under no pressure though. He can always surprise going forward as many centre backs given space, but well done today

Marauding left back today.

Shades of Marcos Rojo at the 2014 World Cup. :drool:

Surprisingly good in that role

He seemed to know how to move into pockets of space when we had the ball. Might have been them just ignoring him a bit since he's Lindelof at left back, but did make me think that Shaw might benefit from having Casemiro-Amrabat in midfield as they move to get open and are solid defensively, and he'd be expected to create on the ball.

He's obviously not super comfortable at left back, understandably so. But I did absolutely love having someone there who would plow into any 50/50 there (same with Amrabat, first half) which meant that the poor right sided attacker did not have any chance.

He could probably be converted to a RB similar to Ivanovic at Chelsea.

He could probably be converted to a RB similar to Ivanovic at Chelsea.
You probably could play him at RB but he'd be a very different fullback to Ivanovic who was aggressive and very physical.

Man Utd 0:1 Crystal Palace
Useless weak defender, mark your man. Needs to go.

He should not be starting for us. He's been absolutely fecking shit.

Cowardly on the ball, coward I'm defence, just utter wank

So, back to the usual when it isn't an easy game? What a shock, good player when it is easy, shite otherwise.

There’s absolutely no way this lad is better than Maguire.

Needs to go, not even good enough as a squad player. Our squad CBs need to play quite a bit, he is shite

He can't play on the backfoot unfortunately. I hope I'm using that expression correctly. Basically, when players are coming at him.

He can't play on the backfoot unfortunately. I hope I'm using that expression correctly. Basically, when players are coming at him.

He can't play when he has to actually defend or do any of the hard stuff that goes into defending.

Seeing him and Maguire on the pitch is a symbol, like the final seal of things to continue.

Just let him go... Same for Maguire and bring in two promising talents. Any minutes are wasted on this one.

The amount of goals we concede where he is visible 3 yards from the eventual scorer is mind-blowing.

I dont think its at all surprising that Mateta outmuscles him for that chance. We know he has a weakness in strength and aggression most of the time.

The problem is his performance other than that was also not good to make up for his weak areas

Time to wake up. Everyone complains about various players but everyone should face the facts. It is not possible to buy a team together. Manchester U are no better than this and apparently neither are their fans who are behaving like toddlers who haven't had their Saturday treat. We can talk about supporters and that definitely includes Manchester U, Manchester C, Aresenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. Wake up and support instead of overthrowing

It would be fun to hear the reflections on all of you from colleagues etc. on how you behave in your job. I'm sure it wouldn't be the same as you look at it.

I would just have Evans a 3rd choice ahead of this weakling. He is actually good in the air and a better defender all around. He has been more useless than his normal levels this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.