US Masters 2015

Every interview I've heard the players are saying the greens are far more forgiving than normal, so it's harsh that any record score will be looked at through that lens.
I think if he does win it everyone will remember it for how young he is. If he does get all four in the 60s, not sure we'll be looking back saying the greens were forgiving.

Rose is having a solid round under the radar here.

I think if he does win it everyone will remember it for how young he is. If he does get all four in the 60s, not sure we'll be looking back saying the greens were forgiving.

I hope it works as you say, would be harsh if not.

Dunno how a watch claims credit for all that.

Load of balls. Feck Rose again!

:lol: reminds me of when I was a junior at that awkward age where you're between kids and mens gloves and end up with some snide coloured piece of shit that's the only one in stock that fits.

:lol:

If Spieth loses now I doubt he will ever recover from it.

As I type that he misses the fairway.

:lol:

If Spieth loses now I doubt he will ever recover from it.

As I type that he misses the fairway.
Rory smashed the PGA after his disaster. Don't believe that. Seems a level-headed guy.

Spieth struggling on this hole. Wonder if Phil missing the birdie means Spieth has sufficient cushion whatever.

Can always rely on Mickelson for a place bet. Just need Tiger to place (got 100/1 last night - quarter odds-tastic)

The Hoff fading badly here.

I knew that would be brought up, but this is a bigger margin, Rory only led by 4. Maybe never recover was a bit strong.
Was an obvious reference tbf. Thought Rory led by more, maybe six, but my bad. Phil will be kicking himself over missed opportunities watching that though.

Rose storming it.