US Masters 2015

If you took Spieth out of it, we'd have had a hell of a Masters going into the final day :(

Phil is looking right on it today. If he can get to 3 or 4 back, then tomorrow could something...

Can see Woods getting a few more birdies before he's finished, problem is Spieth can realistically hit 2 rounds of 72 and get home

Woods head still isn't 100%, he puts a few good shots together and then lashes at a tee-shot trying to hit the shell off the ball and ends up in the trees.

I had to nip out having watched Woods smash it left on the 13th. I'm back and now he's 7 under.

Better lie than anticipated or just stunning golf?

I had to nip out having watched Woods smash it left on the 13th. I'm back and now he's 7 under.

Better lie than anticipated or just stunning golf?
Haha I turned off because I couldn't watch him crumble came back and he was -7.

What did I miss?

Golfers should start football style celebrations for certain limited situations.

Like just now, Hoffman should have pulled up his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with "feck you Monty" written on it in big letters.

Bogey to end it, but another very good round from Tiger. Probably the first time in a few years he's had back to back days where he's played well.

Christ Speith keeps motoring. Need Phil to smash these last five to make it interesting.

Spieth absolutely dominating. Brilliant from him. Let's see if he has a Rory meltdown before the tournament is over.

I'm not looking to take anything away from Spieth but Woods is right when he says the course is more forgiving than usual.

Feck that bird that flew on the fairway was huge.

I'm not looking to take anything away from Spieth but Woods is right when he says the course is more forgiving than usual.
Maybe, but his consistency has been excellent, especially when you are seeing the likes of Rory and Tiger dropping shots.

Dunno if it was a heron or a pterodactyl.

Maybe, but his consistency has been excellent, especially when you are seeing the likes of Rory and Tiger dropping shots.
Absolutely, he's by far the best out there, I'm just not sure if it's the best the tournament has ever seen, which his score will most likely end up suggesting.

Every interview I've heard the players are saying the greens are far more forgiving than normal, so it's harsh that any record score will be looked at through that lens.

I put a quid on him at 11/1 and I've got the option to cash out at a tenner already.

I was so vocal about how Speith was horrible value going into this masters. Every time I discussed The Masters with someone I said I was suprised that he was second favourite. The guy is making me look so stupid :lol:

Oh he missed an easy putt there, I'm gonna stick to my guns, he's bottling it..