US Masters 2015

Was an obvious reference tbf. Thought Rory led by more, maybe six, but my bad. Phil will be kicking himself over missed opportunities watching that though.

Yeah he led by 4 after the third days play. Phil will be kicking himself, and I reckon Tiger will be too. If Tiger was 8 under, and Jordan finished at 14, you just know Tiger would think he could shoot a 65.

Lovely round from Rose too, would love him to win.

Woods and Mcilroy together on Masters Sunday :drool: could only be bettered if they were the final pair.

G4Hf3LJ.gif

Yeah he led by 4 after the third days play. Phil will be kicking himself, and I reckon Tiger will be too. If Tiger was 8 under, and Jordan finished at 14, you just know Tiger would think he could shoot a 65.

Lovely round from Rose too, would love him to win.

Woods and Mcilroy together on Masters Sunday :drool: could only be bettered if they were the final pair.
Nice to see Tiger on the way back and McIlroy solid if not spectacular. Not sure my missus can take another four hours of golf tomorrow though.
feck Spieth what you doing man?!?!
:lol:You at £6.42 now?

Spieth's gonna attack the space on the green.

£7.20 - it's like that bloody advert showing the Everton game!
Feck off- at least last season they used the Liverpool - Palace game.

Good shot, but needs to par this to maintain some confidence.

Great shot. Should save par.

I've wanted Speith to crumble a bit just for entertainment purposes, but seeing the pressure he had to endure on that shot makes me think it'll be tough seeing him collapse. Hope he wins well.

That's superb in the circumstances.

I've wanted Speith to crumble a bit just for entertainment purposes, but seeing the pressure he had to endure on that shot makes me think it'll be tough seeing him collapse. Hope he wins well.
Know what you mean, plus I want Phil to win. However, nice to see him hole that. Despite that mini-wobble he has been excellent.

Brilliant up and down. The pressure then was immense and he hit a world class chip.

Should be a good day tomorrow. Football then the final round to enjoy. Looking forward to it.

Will this be the first time Woods & McIlroy are paired together in a major?

He'll blow this now. Didn't he blow a lead last year?

I think he led by 2 shots midway through the second or third round.

Nice to see Tiger on the way back and McIlroy solid if not spectacular.

I agree, I miss the Tiger of old, I hope he can recapture some of his form, if not all of it. I'd love to see him at least tie Nicklaus's record, I think his play throughout the years deserves it.

Spieth getting himself out of jail there, that chip and putt save could be a blessing, especially after his double bogey.

Most important question: Who is the bird with the big cans presenting on The Masters for SKY?

Tomorrow between Rory and Tiger is going to be epic. Two blokes just flat out going for it with absolutely nothing to lose. Forget about the masters itself, this is what people will be tuning in for. There's no lead to protect, the carrot is 10 strokes ahead so they have to go for it.

Its like a Real Madrid v Manchester United game.

wonder how well Spieth is sleeping....

should be a great final day....

just hope I'm watching with a smile on my face though