US Masters 2015

What time coverage start on sky? And by coverage I mean actual golf and not Monty sitting there melting in his seat.

What time coverage start on sky? And by coverage I mean actual golf and not Monty sitting there melting in his seat.
I think it might be 5:30 on SS4 on the red button. May be wrong..

Edit:IIRC Augusta is 5 hours behind the UK so the First player tees off at 3PM GMT.

Notable Teetimes:
Rory/Tiger - 7:30GMT
Mickleson/Hoffman - 7:40GMT
Spieth/Rose - 7:50GMT

Last edited:
Rose needs to try and rattle Spieth with some good early shots/scoring. Cant start like he did yesterday .

Tomorrow between Rory and Tiger is going to be epic. Two blokes just flat out going for it with absolutely nothing to lose. Forget about the masters itself, this is what people will be tuning in for. There's no lead to protect, the carrot is 10 strokes ahead so they have to go for it.

Its like a Real Madrid v Manchester United game.
This :drool:

This is set up for an epic Masters Sunday.

Spieth in the form he's in, with Tiger, Rory, Leftie and Rose all chasing him down playing some good stuff.

Cold Moretti in the fridge ready for the 7:30 tee off, and we just pulled city's pants down.

Life is good.

I liked what they said earlier when they said "If Tiger and Rory teamed up and Rory drove and Tiger putted they might have a chance" :lol:

I swear every time I see Ryan Moore play I think they're showing a slow motion replay until he starts his downswing.

Thats all Rose has to do TBH just keep putting the pressure on him and hope that he crumbles.

Torn between who I want to win, being a Brit I'd like Rose to get it and for the dramatic comeback but Spieth is playing so well you just have to admire him.

if spieth wins this he's definitely the real deal.

Since Rose was born in South Africa, I hope he takes it. But as long as we have a close end, I'll be happy.

Spieth has played extremely well so far, considering the pressure on him. 21 years old, fecking hell...

Rose failed to capitalise on a less than great tee shot from Spieth. Lets see if Spieth can do better on his second here

Edit: Both should par it now.

Never watched Golf properly before, but just tuned in for the final day... Spieth putting it into the trees is good for Rose, surely? :)

Never mind, haha.

Yeah, haha. Ah well. I'm rooting for him, anyway.