UEFA Champions League 18/19 Matchday 3 fixtures (23d - 24th October 2018)

So many good matches. I'll just watch Porto-Lokomotiv, because somebody has to :D

Shocking start from us. Second to every 50/50 and Firmino/Mane can’t pass the ball.

What was that story Jonathan Pearce told about Icardi leaving the Barcelona youth team?. I was only half listening but he made it sound like he left because of Messi playing at CF, but they were in diffrent age groups by a good few years so I must have heard wrong.

God, I fucing hate it if a ref has no clear line. Two nearly identical tactical fouls, we get a yellow and the other is not even a freekick....

Is the Camp Nou the biggest pitch in the world ?

In Europe, yes. I believe Mexico City has an even bigger one, though.

Edit: I was wrong the one in Mexico is just 87k. The biggest football stadium is in North Korea of all places :lol:

PSG Napoli is a good game. Two very technical sides. Possession is nearly equal after 20 minutes.

Napoli all over PSG at the moment, should have scored there.

Wow great finish by Insigne.

Napoli play some good football. Haven’t gotten to watch them this season before this game. Out-footballing PSG right now

Napoli play some good football. Haven’t gotten to watch them this season before this game. Out-footballing PSG right now
Every single player is comfortable with the ball. Technically there aren't many better teams in Europe.