UEFA Champions League 18/19 Matchday 3 fixtures (23d - 24th October 2018)

Quality shines though, Kane 2-1.

Viergever and Schwaab (Zoet too but THIS goal wasnt his fault) are good players in the Eredivisie but really shouldnt play in the Champions League

What a Pass from Eriksen! On a silver platter for Kane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spurs look like a completely different side when Eriksen plays. Their most important player for me.

Viergever and Schwaab (Zoet too but THIS goal wasnt his fault) are good players in the Eredivisie but really shouldnt play in the Champions League
Neither should Luuk de Jong.

Psv missing Bergwijn who's been of their best players this season.

We have totally blown the CL this time around.

Spurs really are the biggest bottle club in history. How they havent put this to bed is astounding.

From what little I've seen, these officials seem to be having a mare.

The games from decent or good positions we've just thrown away ...

Really in big trouble Spurs now unless they nick something here

No way they can qualify If this draw this since Inter won in Eindhoven already

The ref was terrible. Never a red card.

I literally watched the last 10 minutes of this match but Eriksen has been awful

What the hell did he do with that free kick at the end? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So no Champions League in the new, shiny stadium this season then. Poor buggers, who knows when the next chance will come? Home games against Ludogorets or Sheriff Tiraspol will be just as cool though.

It's not "bottling" it's just throwing the games away through stupid mistakes. Plus the rub of the green against us in this game - e.g. the goal from Sanchez should have stood.

Brugge Monaco 1-1 in in a relatively poor game.

Hard to see them qualifying now. Was likely, with their post WC hangover and placement in a group of death.

Wonder if they'll prefer getting into the EL, or finishing last and focusing on domestic competition.

Which to watch? PSG v Napoli or Barca v Inter??