UEFA Champions League 18/19 Matchday 3 fixtures (23d - 24th October 2018)

Juventus looked a technical level or two above all game to me. Utd had a real lack of technical quality on the ball. Juve haven't integrated Ronaldo yet, never on the same page as the team.

City might have a chance at the CL this season, they need sort there mentality though.

Does Mourinho know you have to shoot on target to win the games? Think United have the worst shot ratio among the top teams in Europe.

He's a clown

First he denied Hoffenheim 2 pens in normal time.
Then there were 3 goals in the 2nd half, each of Lyon's substitutions took about 60 seconds, Hoffenheim also made 3 subs, Lyon wasted a shit ton of time, and he adds on 3 minutes. Hoffenheim scores in the 91st minute. 92nd minute he denies Hoffenheim a freekick for one last ball and gives it the other way, after which the players starts arguing, he goes to the coach and tells him to calm down and after a minute of talking he just ends the game as the clock hit 93 minutes without play having continued in between. So effectively 1 minute of added time was actually played out.

No, it was directed at those gobbos, so the treble. Still, i find it very strange to have the away fans chant insults at the home side manager and it being so loud and clear. Were there United fans at the stadium tonight? It sure felt almost like a home game for juve most of the time. Very strange for an english stadium
Atmosphere is mostly poor in English stadiums, it's so easy for away fans to take over, you could also only hear the PSG fans at Anfield.

United will still go through, Valencia has ballsed up that other result.
Juventus will go into the second leg against valencia likely having already won the group. Chances are Unites might need a win in Valencia...

You'd be better off not going through. You're never winning it and you don't need the money. Better to concentrate on getting it right in the League.

I'm shocked at how dull you are considering the talented players that you have.

Hoffenheim were absolutely robbed by that ref today. Disgusting tbh... I don't condone the behavior after the game at all but its completely understandable why they lost the plot with him.

Also if we'd beaten Shaktar 11-0 today it wouldn't have flattered us, they were atrocious. Mahrez, Jesus and David Silva should all have hattricks.

That Hoffenheim-Lyon ref looked completely lost. Not only his shocking decisions during the game, he also looked xompcomple out of place at the end, very weird behavior.

Really enjoying Ajax this season. Playing a lot like the team of old. Good possession, very attacking. Really cool to see Dolberg back in the first team too. Still tipping him to become an elite striker.

would have been really surprised if united would have scored against juventus. juventus is better and has a decent structured defensive side.

He would only be another player we would need to upgrade sooner than we thought, Matic style

Yep, if Ed did interfere (and I don't believe it) then good, Perisic, Willian and this guy would be a waste of time.

What's happening? More info please

AlderWield got caught on the ball as the last man, PSV Mexican (Lozano?) forward nicked it off him and dribbled it through and shot, Alderwield tried do make a last ditch tackle but the ball looped over Lloris instead.

Spurs just had an equaliser disallowed for offside ( Kane deemed to be interfering with play,seems harsh to me)

AlderWield got caught on the ball as the last man, PSV Mexican (Lozano?) forward nicked it off him and dribbled it through and shot, Alderwield tried do make a last ditch tackle but the ball looped over Lloris instead.

Spurs just had an equaliser disallowed for offside ( Kane deemed to be interfering with play,seems harsh to me)
Alderweireld.

Thanks for the detailed reply ❤

PSV nearly regained the lead with a shot that deflects onto the bar, Spurs are still the better side though.

Spurs vs PSV is a really entertaining game. The PSV fans don't half make a noise!