UEFA Champions League 18/19 Matchday 3 fixtures (23d - 24th October 2018)

Barca have been smothering the life out of this Inter team so far, Napoli also playing really well against PSG, they were nearly in again there.

We’re far too slow in our build up and the decision making in the final third is awful.

Mbappe just missed a good chance there, nice little through ball from Neymar.

We’re far too slow in our build up and the decision making in the final third is awful.

Almost feels like this year Klopp decided that he wants to be more defensively solid. You give some here, you take some from there.

Shaqiri is looking like a steal.

I got shut down for suggesting Shaqiri would get into our side at the moment.

I've not been able to watch much of this but Salah looks sharper tonight. More in control.

Our best player in that first half was Robertson, our left back for years.

Overall im happy, we are getting closer to clicking in the way we want but still just falling a little short here and there.

PSG could be in serious trouble if they lose this, they play Liverpool next, and if they lose that they're pretty much out of the CL.

Can't be right. I don't want to live in such a world

13m is fantastic business. I know it’s “only” Red Star, but he looks like he could challenge for a spot in the strongest XI in the near future.

Barca in control against Inter. Confident in possession, quick to win it back with the high pressing Perisic looks dangerous and powerful down the left. Is this the first match for Barca without Messi, Iniesta and Xavi pivot?

If current results stand, that PSG-Napoli-Liverpool group looks fascinating. Any of the three could qualify. And imagine if PSG drop down into the EL.

Dortmund deservedly in the lead, played really solid football and created good openings while not conceding chances at the other end. I was very skeptic of the Witsel signing because I wanted to see Weigl play more, but Witsel has been a great player for Dortmund. A very good all round midfielder who can do the dirty work defensively, while having quality on the ball and also bombing forward. Great signing.

Who knew you don't need to have a 6 foot lump upfront to play good football? They've got midgets upfront and are completely in control.

Never seen PSG bullied like that at home. They should have been more clinical though.

Very good first half by us. The leading goal by Witsel was a deflected shot so a bit lucky on our part, but we also invested more offensivley and had two additiional good chances. Madrid the expected defensively well organized opponen, but we were at least just as solid, only allowing a half chance in the whole half. Witsel, Hakimi, Pulisic and our two young CB stand out in an overall well performing team. Atmosphere is worthy for this big game. The ref is giving us nothing but hopefully it won´t matter in teh end as we are usually stronger in the second half.

Napoli have been utterly brilliant.

They're good but PSG is disappointing.

Neymar as a #10 has weakened the midfield.
Rabiot is not a reliable midfielder
We have a front 4 which does not defend.

I think we deserve to be kicked out :)

Would be incredible if PSG end up in the EL.

Definitely the end for Tuchel if that happens.

Fabinho has played well. Mane needs to wake up a bit but we’ve grown into the game.

If current results stand, that PSG-Napoli-Liverpool group looks fascinating. Any of the three could qualify. And imagine if PSG drop down into the EL.

At the moment, PSG will have to win the Europa League to save this season :D

PSG could be in serious trouble if they lose this, they play Liverpool next, and if they lose that they're pretty much out of the CL.

PSG will beat Liverpool convincingly. You may quote me on that.

Never seen PSG bullied like that at home. They should have been more clinical though.
They utterly nullified us too, never watched a game under Klopp in the past 18 months where we’ve looked so hapless.

It's weird it seems like I'm seeing a very different game than everyone else.