• McCain

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 173 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
200 electoral college votes to Obama now according to the BBC

Just won New Mexico

NBC just stated that the study they did revealed 60% of Americans didn't think Palin was qualified, and that almost 81% of White Democratic women think that Biden is more qualified

Looks like Obama has it in the bag. Thank feck for that.

So that's it then, congrats Obama. Chuffed at result.

However US election night is a bit of a let down by English standards! All over in a couple of hours! :D

Did you see earlier, BBC said McCains own state was currently a tie. Oh dear...

My 341 prediction is likely going to be a little off, because it factored that McCain would keep Florida. I still think I'm ball park, but it's looking like it might be bigger than that

Did you see earlier, BBC said McCains own state was currently a tie. Oh dear...

My 341 prediction is likely going to be a little off, because it factored that McCain would keep Florida. I still think I'm ball park, but it's looking like it might be bigger than that
I thought anything over 340 would be wildly optimistic. :-/

I'm off to bed now - but I think I'm going to be very happy tonight. :)

It's easy to say now but what were the Republican's thinking with Mccain/Palin, that's a laughable ticket. Palin was clearly an idiot and Mccain looks like someones lost grandad who can't remember what he's looking for.

At least Bush had a devious reptile beside him.

I've lived in VA for 10 yrs or more and spent time in NC so I'd expect them to go for McCain but happy to see it Obamaland.

Damn, the stormfront server seems to have collapsed due to traffic. Would have been fun reading that right now. Fookin KKK cnuts.

:p

:lol:

How long you going for?

I'm thinking of taking an all nighter.

Sleep is for the weak.

I'll be up all night now I reckon, and till Sunday, its not clothes i'm bothered about, its me old laptop I need to make sure is safe, and sort me work out.

I was set for the night and it's all over already. My lift to Celtic doesn't go till 12pm either! :lol:

If your going to be up a lift to the airport circa 8am would work a treat. ;)

It's easy to say now but what were the Republican's thinking with Mccain/Palin, that's a laughable ticket. Palin was clearly an idiot and Mccain looks like someones lost grandad who can't remember what he's looking for.

At least Bush had a devious reptile beside him.

I don't think McCain was a bad choice, he was the least associable with Bush of all the Republican candidates

Palin was just an absolute shocker though, it's easy to say now and it has been very easy to say for a couple of months really

Did everyone read the bit this morning about Palin not disclosing who she voted for? How dumb can she get??

I watched it, she was incredibly hot.

I'll be up all night now I reckon, and till Sunday, its not clothes i'm bothered about, its me old laptop I need to make sure is safe, and sort me work out.

Oryt I see.

US Coverage is on until 6am on the BBC, so I'm going to watch that then get a couple of hours before College.

Did everyone read the bit this morning about Palin not disclosing who she voted for? How dumb can she get??

She was a bad choice.

Only explanation was than McCain had put a tenner on Obama to win. Harry Redknapp style.