U.S. Presidential Race: Official Thread

Obama or McCain/Democrat or Republican..you decide

• McCain

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 173 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

very good Wibs. the 1st one was funny as hell.

wonder who Goldfarb was talking about cos he wouldn't say the name (if he even had a name in mind).
imo, if you're going to throw the shit then come out with it. that guy is a prick for not naming names while making his accusations.

very good Wibs. the 1st one was funny as hell.

wonder who Goldfarb was talking about cos he wouldn't say the name (if he even had a name in mind).
imo, if you're going to throw the shit then come out with it. that guy is a prick for not naming names while making his accusations.

I doubt he had someone in mind, was just trying to blindly defend his accusation without looking like a dick (which he already did)

I read on a few places after seeing this that he was probably referring to the Rev Wright but he's off limits so he couldn't say the name. did come across like a major tool though.

I saw this on a blog too relating to this interview:

"Maybe I've been watching too much Sarah Palin, but y'all are missing the code language at work here.

Goldfarb is a fat, dumpy, beta male shlumpus with a Jewish last name. Sanchez is a good-looking aggressive alpha male with a Catholic name on the attack.

Guess what image this invokes. We (actually, just Florida Jews) are intended to understand who the "second anti-Semite" is, the goy in Obama's corner, just itching to label Goldfarb as a neoconservative...or worse.

Still don't know? I'll give you a hint. Watch the video again and pretend that the guy on the left is speaking German.

Sometimes the real message is hiding in plain sight."

watch it in German? feckin hell, what a loon!

you might also be surprised that many people care little about the colour of Obama's skin. they're more interested in things like jobs, housing, etc.

All I'm saying is, Obama deserves more than 338, probably about 370+

But with the subdued racism, he'd probably get much less than he should.

Wibble: Obama 396 McCain 142
Red Dreams: Obama 364 McCain 174
Raoul: Obama 364 McCain 174
Frosty: Obama 364 McCain 174
AlwaysRedwood: Obama 360 McCain 182
niMic: Obama 353 McCain 185
Surf: Obama 352 McCain 186
Rahul: Obama 350 McCain 188
CapeTownRed: Obama 344 McCain 194
Utdalltheway: Obama 343 McCain 195
Brad: Obama 341 McCain 197
Cali Red: Obama 340 McCain 198
SiYuan: Obama 338 McCain 200
Crappycraperson: Obama 335 McCain 203
Spinoza: Obama 333 McCain 205
Manufanatic: Obama 328 McCain 210
ooeat0meoo: Obama 328 McCain 210
Afrocentricity: Obama 320, McCain 218
Sincher: Obama 311 McCain 226
Plechazunga: Obama 306 McCain 232
RedKaos: Obama 300 McCain 238
DanH: Obama 300 McCain 238
DoctorEvil: Obama 291 McCain 247
Rednev: Obama 280 McCain 258
M160RA: Obama 280 McCain 258
WeWonItTwoTimes: Obama 269 McCain 269

How about we take no more predictions after Sunday so that we can't all adjust our votes right up to the last minute?

Sounds fair, I reckon its already been decided though...will take something very drastic to alter the inevitable outcome.

I agree but I guess we are trying to see who guesses the closest to the exact result to make it more interesting.

what channel are we thinking is going to be best for watching the results coming in? and what time do we need to be watching from?

Best to watch on Fox News since they'll be in total meltdown for much of the evening.

BTW...looks like Obama is closing fast in North Dakota, Georgia, Montana, and ....Arizona. :lol:

their national spokesman can't even fecking speak, I guess their politics of fear and lies is finally becoming ineffective, although they can still resort to cheating the system which has sure worked out for them in the past.

He's clearly talking about Wright, but he can't say it because a) they promised not to talk about him, and b) it would be libelous.

I don't think anyone's been able to find any anti-Semitic statement made by Wright, just lots of anti-Israeli and anti-American ones. The Anti-Defamation League apparently confirmed this. Goldfarb presumably knows this too.

What a spastic

He's clearly talking about Wright, but he can't say it because a) they promised not to talk about him, and b) it would be libelous.

I don't think anyone's been able to find any anti-Semitic statement made by Wright, just lots of anti-Israeli and anti-American ones. The Anti-Defamation League apparently confirmed this. Goldfarb presumably knows this too.

What a spastic

That idiot is so highly slappable it is scary. I think the interviewer felt the same.

What I dont understand is how can the McCain camp send their surrogates on TV with such half thought out talking points. This guy should never work in a political campaign again let alone go on TV to defend a candidate.

What I dont understand is how can the McCain camp send their surrogates on TV with such half thought out talking points. This guy should never work in a political campaign again let alone go on TV to defend a candidate.

I got the exact same reaction... and I was going to post, as such.

But I reflected upon all the blathering nonsensicle vomit that spills from the faces, on each of the news channels. It would be fair to say that 80% of this pundits and campaign workers shouldn't ever be allowed in front of a camera, ever again.

Then again... One name sums this up.

Terry McAuliffe (Former Campaign Cheif Campaign Manager of Shillery Clinton)... has not been seen since the week of Dem. National Convention.

Some Politicians do where out their welcome.

*Had a middle of the night-moment of enlightenment. Back to sleep.:boring:

Given that the white house race is virtually over, what do people recon on the Senate races, can the democrats get 60?

Given that the white house race is virtually over, what do people recon on the Senate races, can the democrats get 60?

The past 4-8 years have been a clusterfeck on every front... as much as the Republicans might try to sound more progressive, the voters are desperate to put the power into someone else's hands.

Just my belief...

What a spastic

no...he was making the link to Osama bin Ladin....desperate git..

The Republicans seem to become more and more desperate by the day. They've now even taken it upon themselves to have a direct pop at Obama's physical appearance..

"Skinny legs", "Scrawny little arms". This is cringeworthy stuff, even for Schwarzenegger.

WTF? also around 1:40 it sounds like someone is having a bit of a f-a-p...

The Republicans seem to become more and more desperate by the day. They've now even taken it upon themselves to have a direct pop at Obama's physical appearance..

"Skinny legs", "Scrawny little arms". This is cringeworthy stuff, even for Schwarzenegger.

wow...ive lost all remaining respect for that meathead.

Nevertheless its a good sign, the Republicans are getting desperate - they see the white house slipping away from them :)

:lol: Schwarzeneggers answer to everything.Bodybuilding.

58 or 59 will suit Obama just fine. There are still several liberal Republicans who he can reach out to in order to avoid filibusters. The future is bright for the Dems.