Obama or McCain/Democrat or Republican..you decide

• McCain

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 173 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see no one is predicting a McCain win. :D

it's sad to see the negative ads from McCain all the time. I don't watch a lot of TV but each time I see an ad from him he's attacking Obama rather than putting forth his own ideas.
Palin is also now attacking him about a friendship with some scholar at Columbia Univ in NYC that she says us a radical and supports the PLO. fact check on CNN calls her claims "misleading". she's pushing hard to get the Jewish vote it seems.

I see no one is predicting a McCain win. :D

it's sad to see the negative ads from McCain all the time. I don't watch a lot of TV but each time I see an ad from him he's attacking Obama rather than putting forth his own ideas.
Palin is also now attacking him about a friendship with some scholar at Columbia Univ in NYC that she says us a radical and supports the PLO. fact check on CNN calls her claims "misleading". she's pushing hard to get the Jewish vote it seems.

because he does not have any ideas that voters think will help them.

It appears we have 14th vote for McCain in the Caf poll. What's that then, first vote he's had in about month?

Is this figure right, Obama's spent $670m overall on his campaign? Wow, although i do understand that the average donation is apparently $87.

:lol: this is a bit tragic. "Stand up, Joe the Plumber"...er, he can't stand up John, he's stood you up.

:lol: That's just the sort of thing you'd expect to see in a Leslie Nielson, Naked Gun type spoof film. Hilarious.

I spent the day in Washington DC picking up the permits for the event at the Lincoln Memorial... The National Parks Services were more than eager to help me through the process.

ALL LEGAL

For anyone in the area:

Nov. 4th
from 9:30am - 11:30pm.

i want McCain to win just so he can screw the yanks even more economically.

I've been following this election quite closely but I can't say I'm well versed on these issues but how can someone like McCain go around talking bollocks to people without being villified? As well as his ridiculous statements such as I know how to get Osama. I thought the media would have picked up on his bullshit a long time ago.

i want McCain to win just so he can screw the yanks even more economically.

Bloody fool, are you so blinded by your dislike that you can't see the bigger picture here, the betterment of the many?

Not that i see Obama meeting all this hype and expectation mind, but hopefully some good from it.

Wibble: Obama 396 McCain 142
Red Dreams: Obama 364 McCain 174
Raoul: Obama 364 McCain 174
Frosty: Obama 364 McCain 174
AlwaysRedwood: Obama 360 McCain 182
niMic: Obama 353 McCain 185
Surf: Obama 352 McCain 186
Rahul: Obama 350 McCain 188
CapeTownRed: Obama 344 McCain 194
Utdalltheway: Obama 343 McCain 195
Brad: Obama 341 McCain 197
Cali Red: Obama 340 McCain 198
SiYuan: Obama 338 McCain 200
Crappycraperson: Obama 335 McCain 203
Spinoza: Obama 333 McCain 205
Manufanatic: Obama 328 McCain 210
ooeat0meoo: Obama 325 McCain 213
Afrocentricity: Obama 320, McCain 218
Sincher: Obama 311 McCain 226
Plechazunga: Obama 306 McCain 232
RedKaos: Obama 300 McCain 238
DoctorEvil: Obama 291 McCain 247
Rednev: Obama 280 McCain 258
M160RA: Obama 280 McCain 258
WeWonItTwoTimes: Obama 269 McCain 269

Here's my advert for the Event that I've gotten together for Election Night at the Lincoln Memorial...

2989328630_e7e8e96b2e_o.jpg

Attempting to get on the DC radio affilliate of NPR.

I think once you've elected a black president he will be the first of many non-old white men to serve as your country's leader.

So you will see such an event again in your lifetime, unless you die between November 2008 and November 2012.

I think once you've elected a black president he will be the first of many non-old white men to serve as your country's leader.

So you will see such an event again in your lifetime, unless you die between November 2008 and November 2012.

Where is your imagination...

This being the FIRST time an African-American candidate has made it this far... and if I may step out on the edge on this one, quite possibly the FIRST black-president of the USA.

As I've posted above... this is a civil-rights milestone that should be celebrated.

Personally, I sick and tired of hearing about the white-supremisists/skin-heads and the radical freaks at the McCain/Palin rallies.

This is meant to refocus the conversation on the topic of Racism or moreso civil-rights. Why not shed the light on the positive, rather than the negative. Isn't that the way to heal racial tensions?

:cool: Just got off the phone with the MSNBC DC Bureau... They are now considering doing a segment from the site on Election Day.

:lol:
I gotta admit, that was pretty good reporting, and I have little regard for the press in general.