Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Barsa would be open to negociate for more than 222m€,to be able to include some player as Draxler or a anti Madrid clause for Neymar

OHHHHH they are sour

Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha.... Anti Liverpool clause... You must hate Liverpool while you are able wear football boots. Could you imagine?

So it goes like this:

FCB: You can't have Neymar and even if Neymar wanted to join, you couldn't afford him.
Neymar agrees deal wtih PSG and PSG can afford him.
FCB: Okay, but if you want Neymar, you need to pay the release clause, up front. We want cash in our account. No funny business.
PSG: Okay, here's the money, which account should be transfer the money?
FCB: No no....you can't have Neymar, because its not fair. La Liga...please help us, they are buying our player!!!

Such cry babies. :lol:

Let UEFA do it's job if PSG break any FFP rules, why are La Liga getting involved? :rolleyes:

"Zidane conditions the arrival of Mbappé to the exit of Bale"

So maybe the fact we haven't done anything about Perisic is because we're seeing how Bale plays out. They're not exactly the same player, but I'm not sure bale will be worth the £80m odd they'll want. I still don't see Bale moving though.

La liga did not accept the transfer because it's competent to process the national football transactions and not the internationals.
Neymar lawyers will bring the cheque to Camp Nou and Barsa will deposit it after 2 days and will process the transfer with FIFA.They won't do it tomorrow

So maybe the fact we haven't done anything about Perisic is because we're seeing how Bale plays out. They're not exactly the same player, but I'm not sure bale will be worth the £80m odd they'll want. I still don't see Bale moving though.

I rarely see Bale doing anything much at all aside from poncing about up and down the wings a bit. The most overrated player in the history of football, ever. :rolleyes:

@Damien x x x x x

La liga did not accept the transfer because it's competent to process the national football transactions and not the internationals.
Neymar lawyers will bring the cheque to Camp Nou and Barsa will deposit it after 2 days and will process the transfer with FIFA.They won't do it tomorrow

Think he meant PSG won't present the player tomorrow

We should offer a take it or leave it of around $50m.

Also, Mbappe will cost how much? $180m? Surely La Liga would block such an absurd transfer no?
Why? Theyd obviously leave it. We're obviously not going to be the only club in for him. He'll go for £90m.

Agree about the valuation. I say something around £60m with £15m add ons. End of the day, we're in the strong position. Madrid want rid of the player & if we can convince him to force a move only to us, we shouldn't need to pay over the odds. Something in similar to the Matic deal.

Agree about the valuation. I say something around £60m with £15m add ons. End of the day, we're in the strong position. Madrid want rid of the player & if we can convince him to force a move only to us, we shouldn't need to pay over the odds. Something in similar to the Matic deal.

I think that would be reasonable. It'll be easy add ons if they add anything at all. However, the biggest obstacle will be getting Bale to leave, he seems committed to Madrid.

Bale's similar to what Van Persie was like at Arsenal in that when he does play he still smashes it. Some players who are always injured take ages to get going when they do come back and look unfit and off the pace.

Bale still has 28 goals in the 58 games he has played in the last 2 seasons for Madrid. A very good record for a wide player. My point is that when he is fit he's still a brilliant player...still worth the punt in my opinion.

It is a worthy concern though that we could spend £100m on a player who could play only 50% of our games or something. But he is still one of the best players in the world and we desperately need that.

:lol: Mbappe. The lad just wanted a chance to win the French Super Cup, he definitely didn't just decide to leave 2 days ago. :smirk:

Why? Theyd obviously leave it. We're obviously not going to be the only club in for him. He'll go for £90m.
Ara go back under ya rock.

Dont you get they NEED TO SELL and with Barca circling they need it done fast. We hold the cards here! Not them.

Regardless of the injury prone concern, United should at least try to get Bale and as Madrid are pretty 'desperate' to get rid of one of the BBC in order for Mbappe to come, the ball should be in United's court in terms of the fees. The longer Perez being stubborn in getting their preferred fees, the higher chances that Barca might steal a march on the deal. I don't think Perez would want that especially with all the hype and tapping up. :p

How much were you expecting to get bale for when neymars going for 196m and we signed lukaku for 75 +15 in add ons?
Like to see who's going to pay that for a player averaging half a season for the past 3 years.

Signing a star player, who doesn´t want to leave, but is forced out by Madrid´s desire to buy a shiny new toy. What could possibly go wrong? :nervous:

Would be funny, if Tottenham bought him back. If they sell Janssen/Wimmer, they´d still come out nearly even on the transfer fees. :eek:

How much were you expecting to get bale for when neymars going for 196m and we signed lukaku for 75 +15 in add ons?

That doesn't make him worth it in my opinion. He's ravaged with injuries, it's a total punt and you don't take risks at those figures.

I can see it now, us labouring through the season whilst he is constantly injured and our fans are pissed off that we signed him. At his age, his physical traits are only going to decline.

That doesn't make him worth it in my opinion. He's ravaged with injuries, it's a total punt and you don't take risks at those figures.

I can see it now, us labouring through the season whilst he is constantly injured and our fans are pissed off that we signed him. At his age, his physical traits are only going to decline.

It's the sort of move that never seems to work out for us, but if he signed for Chelsea or whatever would win them the league.

It is a punt, but when the likes of Perisic are going for €50m I'm not sure it is a bad one.

£50m for Perisic or £80-£90m for Bale? Easy decision really. Yes he spent a chunk of last season injured but that was in part due to him being rushed back from injury, but he guarantees goals and assists

Ara go back under ya rock.

Dont you get they NEED TO SELL and with Barca circling they need it done fast. We hold the cards here! Not them.
You must think theyre idiots. They just sold morata for 60 rising to 70 with add ons. Bales obviously more marketable than morata. Have you missed the last couple of transfer windows or something? We tried to sign griezmann for 90 mil and we signed lukaku for 75 and 15 in add ons.

It would be perfect if Woodward can somehow pull a loan with buy option for Bale. There's a good chance Bale's injury record will only get worse.

A deal similar to the James Rodriguez one would make a lot of sense here.

It would be perfect if Woodward can somehow pull a loan with buy option for Bale. There's a good chance Bale's injury record will only get worse.

A deal similar to the James Rodriguez one would make a lot of sense here.

It would make a lot of sense for us, but I doubt Real will be too happy about it. Bayern can manage to get a deal like that, we certainly will not.

Im not saying its worth it but thats how much he'll cost. If we dont pay it city or chelsea will.

It's all a conspiracy. Vulturing around Perisic for so long, pissing off Inter with FFP situation and making them not knock off any of what they're asking. Now that we know Perisic is going for 50, 100 for Bale seems reasonable. Put it that way - 3 seasons ago Perisic would've cost 25. Would you pay double on that for Bale? The difference is market is inflated so Bale will go for 100 - double the Perisic valuation.

It's all a conspiracy. Vulturing around Perisic for so long, pissing off Inter with FFP situation and making them not knock off any of what they're asking. Now that we know Perisic is going for 50, 100 for Bale seems reasonable. Put it that way - 3 seasons ago Perisic would've cost 25. Would you pay double on that for Bale? The difference is market is inflated so Bale will go for 100 - double the Perisic valuation.
HAH 2 years ago Perisic cost €16m

Yes. People seem to think we can buy world class players on the cheap. If we dont pay it someone else will.