Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

With Neymar going to PSG, we should make a cheeky bid for Di Maria.
How about no.

I get people being happy about Barcelona getting owned but generally things like this are destroying football and making the market absolutely crazy.

I would want us to get him. No one else seems interested so should not have a bidding war too. I know he is no Alexis or Bale but he isn't a Perisic or Lingard either.

I think Perisic is a few levels above Lingard.
Some would argue that Perisic is better than Mahrez.

Jose wouldn't be interested in Mahrez, not a chance.

He doesn't work hard enough - he's a show pony.

Based on what?

Based on having followed his career up close since he came to Bruges in 2009, watching almost every game he played for them, and also seeing Mahrez play rather often. But of course, it remains subjective.

The press are a mess this summer, one week, Glazers refuse to back Mourinho for the signings of Matic and Perisic. The following week, Neymar available for 222M Euros, why is United not interested when the money is there. :confused:

The press are a mess this summer, one week, Glazers refuse to back Mourinho for the signings of Matic and Perisic. The following week, Neymar available for 222M Euros, why is United not interested when the money is there. :confused:

PSG and Qatar is paying Neymar and his dad a stupid amount of money, I dont think anyone can legitimately compete with the offer they submitted.

PSG and Qatar is paying Neymar and his dad a stupid amount of money, I dont think anyone can legitimately compete with the offer they submitted.
Tip of the iceberg is that 220m I dread to think what money is being paid to Neymar and his dad

Anything on Twitter about Martial agreeing terms with Inter? :(
Really hoping its just crap news from the Sun but still hate seeing stuff like come thru Google Alerts first thing in the morning.

Tip of the iceberg is that 220m I dread to think what money is being paid to Neymar and his dad

Barca paid Santos 40m but ended up paying him and his dad another 40m under the table.

PSG and Qatar would be paying Neymar an unfathomable amount of money and who knows what the true final cost really is. If we were run by a sugar daddy oil baron type perhaps we could compete but alas we make our money legitimately

Really hoping its just crap news from the Sun but still hate seeing stuff like come thru Google Alerts first thing in the morning.
It is. It's originally from a bad Italian paper that keeps pushing this story when there's nothing in it. Even in the paper itself, it says that United aren't going to be pressurised into allowing Martial as part of the Perisic deal.

Jose wouldn't be interested in Mahrez, not a chance.

He doesn't work hard enough - he's a show pony.
If Mourinho wanted him, he could have tested the waters last year. You know what you're getting with Mahrez, but its not what Jose wants.

The article on sky said we are not currently pursuing any other targets. And we may have to sell if we did want to bring in another player......
We need to sell anyway. Our list of defenders is ridiculously long now.

Didn't, Tony M, say he was happy at United and looking forward to the coming season ?