Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

They are fighting the inevitable.
It's like when your beautiful and accomplished wife has been on the verge of leaving you for several weeks and that time has now come.
She has made all her plans and organised a new home to live in.
She has the suitcases by the door and is basically giving you the keys to the house, telling you that she won't be back.
You are on your knees hoping that even at this late stage, she will change her mind...but in reality, you know it's too late.
You even try convincing her that her "new life" won't be as good as what she currently has.
The cab is waiting outside the door, but you still somehow kid yourself into believing that if you fight this, she will happily stay.

So, Neymar is going to be a PSG player. This should've been the signing we made. Hey ho.
Perfect allegori. Just topped off by the ex-husband now threatening her new boyfriend with a lawsuit because his penis is larger.

Why do MUFC fans do this to themselves.
Right now, "we are getting Bale".
Then in January, Griezmann.
Next season, we will be in for Ronaldo or Messi.
Jose is right to focus on low-key targets - I think this is the right thing for us to do.
Griezmann deal was basically done until they got the transfer ban.
Unless Jose suddenly changed his mind, Griezmann will come, though I think next summer is more likely than January.
Your other silly examples are just wild rumors.

Once he moves to PSG, it's going to be almost impossible for him to leave, except on PSG's terms. Look at what happened to Barca trying to prise away Veratti. He's there for the long haul

This move is a political one by Qatar as a ambassador for their world cup bid as politically qaar is being isolated around the world by countries.

This move is a political one by Qatar as a ambassador for their world cup bid as politically qaar is being isolated around the world by countries.
i wonder what they are going to do with all those billboards of Neymar in UAE and Saudia Arabia now he's being bought by their big enemy Qatar.

This stuff coming out of La Liga about PSG and "financial doping" really just makes it look like Barca are leaning on La Liga to stop the transfer... which if anything makes them look the worst of the two clubs.

Do it, Barca. Do every sneaky, underhanded trick in the book to get him.

Liverpool will be completely crippled without him.

So, if the rumours were to be believed, Griezmann only stayed because of the transfer situation and the lack of strikers at Atletico and he didn't want to leave them in the lurch this year. But he was 100% dead set on joining United. So, does this mean then that he could be available this summer now if Costa does go back home? Why are so many of our transfers always so damn complicated?

So, if the rumours were to be believed, Griezmann only stayed because of the transfer situation and the lack of strikers at Atletico and he didn't want to leave them in the lurch this year. But he was 100% dead set on joining United. So, does this mean then that he could be available this summer now if Costa does go back home? Why are so many of our transfers always so damn complicated?
He can't play until January if he signs for them?

Go on Mourinho, go and sign him up. He would help with our creativity issue and provide a reliable supply line for Lukaku.

Since when has Mahrez been reliable, where was he last year, what about in the 2014 season?

I would want us to get him. No one else seems interested so should not have a bidding war too. I know he is no Alexis or Bale but he isn't a Perisic or Lingard either.

Do not want a player who regularly "downs tools" during a match. No chance Jose buys this guy. I love Ranieri's comment last season about the Champions League anthem waking him up, sums him up as a player.

Absolute crybabies.

Big pitcure here pal...

IF this is actually true and are his actual words then I for one won't be celebrating:

"PSG's accounts show that they have a larger commercial income than Real Madrid and Manchester United, which is to say that the value of their brand is greater than those clubs. Well, that is impossible."

IF clubs like PSG and City are allowed to get away with this blatantly fraudulent accounting then rather than celebrating like the rest of the brain dead monkeys on social media we should be fighting against it as strongly as anyone. People need to realise that it won't just be clubs like Barca that will suffer. We are all in the same boat when we can't play by the same rules as them.