Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

They are fighting the inevitable.
It's like when your beautiful and accomplished wife has been on the verge of leaving you for several weeks and that time has now come.
She has made all her plans and organised a new home to live in.
She has the suitcases by the door and is basically giving you the keys to the house, telling you that she won't be back.
You are on your knees hoping that even at this late stage, she will change her mind...but in reality, you know it's too late.
You even try convincing her that her "new life" won't be as good as what she currently has.
The cab is waiting outside the door, but you still somehow kid yourself into believing that if you fight this, she will happily stay.

So, Neymar is going to be a PSG player. This should've been the signing we made. Hey ho.

Bored by this neymar stuff now. If barca didnt want to sell him he should have a bigger release clause

Monaco will face a fan revolt if they sell him in the same window they've sold the best players from last season's campaign (and the same window PSG buy Neymar). Not that the owners will care all that much.

They have like 8 fans

Neymar essentially announces that he is moving to PSG.
Mbappe immediately announces that he wants to leave Monaco.
He isn't thinking of moving to Barca, is he?

I think they'll go for Dembele & Coutinho.
Mbappe will go to Madrid.

I think he probably thinks that Monaco don't have a chance of winning the league now PSG have got Neymar, so whats the point in staying?

We have executives on 650k a week, of course we can afford it.
Isnt Sir Alex being paid that sort of wage as an ambassador?

True, im a victim of the sensationalist breakdowns.
Still, he gets paid 108k a day ffs!

Of course if Barca trump Real by buying Mbappe with the Neymar money they then help PSG even more by weakening Monaco. Brilliant.:lol:

As funny as it is seeing Barca cry if UEFA will listen to anyone about FFP it's them. If they can spur UEFA into action against PSG then it sets a nice precident for them to give City a slap as well for their dodgy funding.
Absolutely, its in United's best interest for these kinds of deals to be heavily monitored.

I don't buy the claims that Neymar was close to joining us either - until Brown Pleb says so.

Bored by this neymar stuff now. If barca didnt want to sell him he should have a bigger release clause

Thats just it, I dont think anyone in their right minds would expect anyone to actually pay his (already crazy high) release clause.

Wait now for Messi/Suarez to get new contracts with even higher releases clauses.

They are fighting the inevitable.
It's like when your beautiful and accomplished wife has been on the verge of leaving you for several weeks and that time has now come.
She has made all her plans and organised a new home to live in.
She has the suitcases by the door and is basically giving you the keys to the house, telling you that she won't be back.
You are on your knees hoping that even at this late stage, she will change her mind...but in reality, you know it's too late.
You even try convincing her that her "new life" won't be as good as what she currently has.
The cab is waiting outside the door, but you still somehow kid yourself into believing that if you fight this, she will happily stay.

So, Neymar is going to be a PSG player. This should've been the signing we made. Hey ho.
Sounds like it was tough for you. Hope you can find someone else and move on!

This would be so funny, imagine RM fans protesting calling for Florentino's head on the streets.

La Liga are a gigantic sick joke, absolutely hate them and that pair of giants towering over a league full of minnows. I can't believe I'm genuinely backing a club like PSG in this dogfight, but it's enjoyable.
I've picked you at random but people are missing the point here - anything which stops clubs like PSG / City from spending money that they have not earned, or anything that strengthens FFP, is good for United

I have seen so many tweets and quotes but never anything official apart from a couple of things from Barcelona's official account (at least I think it is) yet we have page upon page about their supposed melt down quotes about the outrage and people falling over themselves to expose their jealousy & Nievity.

Anyone have anything official about this supposed Barcelona rallying of other big clubs to fight this crusade with PSG?

bit of a long shot but i wonder what are the odds of Neymar playing for Real madrid in the 3/4 seasons.

i have a feeling this move to PSG clears Neymars way to Madrid eventually

bit of a long shot but i wonder what are the odds of Neymar playing for Real madrid in the 3/4 seasons.

i have a feeling this move to PSG clears Neymars way to Madrid eventually

Once he moves to PSG, it's going to be almost impossible for him to leave, except on PSG's terms. Look at what happened to Barca trying to prise away Veratti. He's there for the long haul

We're getting him in January

Why do MUFC fans do this to themselves.
Right now, "we are getting Bale".
Then in January, Griezmann.
Next season, we will be in for Ronaldo or Messi.
Jose is right to focus on low-key targets - I think this is the right thing for us to do.

I think he probably thinks that Monaco don't have a chance of winning the league now PSG have got Neymar, so whats the point in staying?

Monaco don't have a chance of winning because they've sold half their team. PSG would walk the league next year even without Neymar.