Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Didn't Nainggolan just sign a new contract? And good luck getting Isco from Madrid.

Total cost of the deal worth nearly £450m including fee, bonuses and wages.

In a world where Trump can be president this doesn't shock me.

Highly doubt that he's quality defensively. Maybe an opposition full back as he doesn't need to worry about overlaps

No he's not he's ok when our wide men double up and sit in. The guy passes the bare minimum standards defensively. In possession he is dreadful plus he offers nothing offensively. We need better much much better than this guy.

No he's not he's ok when our wide men double up and sit in. The guy passes the bare minimum standards defensively. In possession he is dreadful plus he offers nothing offensively. We need better much much better than this guy.

I disagree. Rarely see him get beaten down his side. I fully agree going forward he's poor though

I've been doing a little test on Di Marzio this summer. He's got a couple wrong, but I'm £350 up based on his transfer tweets. He's as good as they get.

I've been doing a little test on Di Marzio this summer. He's got a couple wrong, but I'm £350 up based on his transfer tweets. He's as good as they get.

Congrats! Both on your system testing methods and the result.

Goal.com called it last summer reporting on their secret bid to buy him for 222m this year

I think you'll find football rumours first reported this deal. Big Dave does a bit of gardening work every now again at the Barca training ground and has his connections.

Ok ok I didn't mean to offend anyone with my comments about the Godfather Di Marzio!

I like him. But he's a been a bit rubbish where Utd are concerned this season whilst our own journos seem to have got stuff before him like Matic and Lukaku.