Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Tbh, I'm all for this stance if it causes FFP to really be looked at. The whole world knows that Qatar are basically buying Neymar, PSG could never afford that.
To be honest, for the transfer of this magnitude to happen in the first place must surely be due to the fact that the owners from Paris have done their homework. They would surely have anticipated all the consequences and must have their stances ready for a seamless transfer.

Don't La Liga officials have more important things to do? Like making sure the league isn't always a two horse race.

La-Liga accusing PSG of being a "State-backed" club. Can't make this up:lol:

La Liga are a gigantic sick joke, absolutely hate them and that pair of giants towering over a league full of minnows. I can't believe I'm genuinely backing a club like PSG in this dogfight, but it's enjoyable.

Last season. His Dad come out and say it was close too a while back. What a fecking signing that would have been.
There would have been no pogba had we spunked 190 on him

Wow! This window is not headed the way Barca thought it would! :lol:

Started the summer trying to tap up Verrati, ending it losing Neymar.

As much as i feel bad for the fans, the club deserve it

When though haha. Bit weird to throw our name into the hat.

Not weird, standard to stick Man United in the title, clickbaity as hell. Plus it gives them a chance to beat United with their stick, if its not that it is inflating our transfer fees, or using Euros instead of GBP

As funny as it is seeing Barca cry if UEFA will listen to anyone about FFP it's them. If they can spur UEFA into action against PSG then it sets a nice precident for them to give City a slap as well for their dodgy funding.

What they are saying about PSG is true. It's also true of City and others. The thing is, though, they've only started bitching about it when it directly affects them.

F*ck 'em.

Not weird, standard to stick Man United in the title, clickbaity as hell. Plus it gives them a chance to beat United with their stick, if its not that it is inflating our transfer fees, or using Euros instead of GBP
Not weird in a sense that way but just timing. But as someone said it was last year so not so weird.

Barca just confirmed Neymar asked for leave to sort out his future. As he returned to the training ground this moning

I like how Barca and La Liga are throwing their toys out of the pram because they can't handle another club poaching a player away from them. This couldn't happen to a better league/club.

Kind of funny how the La Liga president accuses PSG of being funded by Qatar conveniently forgetting that Barca themselves were funded by Qatar until a couple of years ago.

Just now, a statement on FCB Website

NEYMAR ASKS TO LEAVE BARCA

Barcelona have released the following statement on their official website regarding Neymar's future...

"FC Barcelona returned to training this Wednesday morning after the American tour, the first part of a double session at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper.

"Before the morning session began, Neymar Jr. informed those present of his wish to leave the Club and was therefore given permission to miss training and resolve his future.

"Ernesto Valverdewas otherwise able to count on all the players available with Gerard Deulofeu, Andre Gomes and Ter Stegen rejoining the group which included Varo and Alena of Barca B."

Just now:

BREAKING NEWS

Barcelona have confirmed that Neymar has asked to leave the club.

Just want it over with by now he's taking as long to get to Paris as the white walkers are taking to get to the wall in game if thrones