Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Kop fans are sweating now as Coutinho is being courted by Barca. Too funny.

Looks like this is it, full steam ahead and no going back.

Amazing how the window started with Barca fans saying how Veratti should be allowed to leave by PSG and ended up being them losing their star to PSG.

Amazing how the window started with Barca fans saying how Veratti should be allowed to leave by PSG and ended up being them losing their star to PSG.

They probably tried with Messi and then went to Neymar. The president already warned clubs by going after their best players that they will buy their best ones if they try. Think it played a role and Neymar was weak anyway, so they went for it

I don't think Barca will try tapping up any of PSG's players again for a while after this :lol:

So what's the point of a release clause if you can just turn it down anyway?

Barcelona are a joke, loving this.

I would not trade Martial for Perisic, no way in hell.

If Coutinho goes to Barca, Liverpool will be screwed - no time to find an adequate replacement of his calibre. Great news for us, of course.

Let's be honest, UEFA won't care they're biased towards PSG and French teams in general lol

How is Coutinho going to replace Neymar? First of all he's not on his level, but second of all he doesn't even play in a front 3.

Respect to PSG.

Barca going after Veratti made this all possible.

It also sends out a clear message to other clubs to stay clear of their best players and that they mean business.

:lol: I'm loving their salty tears, they put such a high release clause expecting nobody to trigger it, well tough titties Farca.

Babies, it's not your job to look at FFP.

Jeez, transfer window has one more month. They still could raise funds, it matters the figure at the end. If they are so worried about FFP why haven't they asked UEFA about City's spending? They've already splashed over £200m, which is more than Neymar's release clause.
What a bunch of sour losers. Barca, Real and the whole La Liga. I wish their league goes in a hole again.

Tbh, I'm all for this stance if it causes FFP to really be looked at. The whole world knows that Qatar are basically buying Neymar, PSG could never afford that.