Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

No I squarely say Real are 100% to blame and the evidence says the same.

As for Jose he has always said he will NOT keep a player who is not happy at a club.

I don´t think he wanted to leave he´s a Athletico boy at heart i think it was more pressure from his fame seeking gf that was pushing for the move and a lot of Madrid supporters has that suspicion
Two point of views that I can agree with simultaneously. Perez probably thought he could unsettle De Gea by making a late bid with knowledge about his girlfriend yearning for glamorous life in Spain.

Woodward probably did his part though with stalling and offering a solid contract to a player.

I bet they can't wait to pay those 50 million.
Paying a fortune for players who've previously left the club is your game, not ours! Joking aside though, it's a good deal. £25m and if he becomes a superstar then we can snap him back up for a "reasonable" fee, to keep him or to sell him again.

Paying a fortune for players who've previously left the club is your game, not ours! Joking aside though, it's a good deal. £25m and if he becomes a superstar then we can snap him back up for a "reasonable" fee, to keep him or to sell him again.

This will just be an extended loan until Pep has a breakdown and fecks off.

Leaders of the #PSG asked relatives and agents of the Parisian players no longer attend training tomorrow. Neymar?

I'd like a thread for De Brun alone, when has he ever come out with anything reliable? The whole Pogba story screamed of him wanting to get attention, changing his narrative as it suited. I know mods have said he has connections, but from what I gather the guy has nothing to offer except bs.

I'd like a thread for De Brun alone, when has he ever come out with anything reliable? The whole Pogba story screamed of him wanting to get attention, changing his narrative as it suited. I know mods have said he has connections, but from what I gather the guy has nothing to offer except bs.

You either believe him, or you don't- just with any other piece of news you hear. Ultimately, so what?

Ignore him then. I don't see why people on here need their tweets filtered for them by calling for everyone to be blacklisted.

It's quite obvious he has connections though, I don't get why that is ever in question. It's a fact at this point.

Wanted to wait until there was a better account to share tweet but quite a few sources seem to be reporting it so...

If we get Aurier, then I don't see why he couldn't go on loan. Regular game-time is what he needs, though I'd be very careful as we've usually been taken for a ride by clubs who loan our players and never play them.

I think the decision will all depend on the Aurier verdict. If we sign Aurier there's no point in keeping Timbo. A loan to Watford would be great for him imo

He was bang on about Matic within 48hrs.

On the day we signed Matic he claimed Mou was on collision course with the Glazers and the transfers were obstructed by lack of willingness to spend. He posted on Sunday morning, later in the day every media outlet reported Matic deal as agreed. And the medical took place on Saturday. As i said he is a bullshitter.