Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

There HAS to be at least one if not two new Central midfielders coming in. Not a chance Mou would let him go without somebody else coming in

Thank god you are not in charge of our club.

if i was in charge of united we would have a legit itk on the board and not "i know a janitor in the marketing dept. griezmann is coming" ones :lol:

just messing with you mate. I don't like Fellaini and think we would be better of without him, all there is to it.

if i was in charge of united we would have a legit itk on the board and not "i know a janitor in the marketing dept. griezmann is coming" ones :lol:

just messing with you mate. I don't like Fellaini and think we would be better of without him, all there is to it.

Its okay mate :devil:

My point is that we can't sell Fellaini without new players in. Also Fellaini gives us something else and Mourinho knows how to use that.

I still think our transfer business are underway and that Mourinho will get his players.

That's why I said a couple. An upgrade and a replacement imo. I would have been happy with a new midfielder and keeping Fellaini.

I'd be quite happy if we got an upgrade on Fellaini and then promoted Pereira tbf.

So we would have let go of Fellaini, Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger without having signed a replacement. Unlikely unless we are in advanced talks to sign some Midfielder

If he's leaving then we obviously got someone lined up imo.

We need someone added to our options, not replacing.

We currently have:

Carrick
Pogba
Herrera
Fellaini
Pereira

We'd still be short of options if we got rid of Fellaz and bought a holding mid, especially if we're playing with three midfielders.

Fella out, Matic in

Would mean more game time for Pereira, less for Carrick

Sounds good to me

Start putting in the groundwork for signing him next season, he would be absolute fire in a midfield 3 with Herrera and Pogba.

Saw him today in a friendly and in a fair few RBL matches last season, and he actually manages to somehow cover more pitch than Kante, all while being much better offensively.

The energy and hustle of that potential midfield 3 :drool:

We should at least get the replacement in before sanction the sale of Fellaini just in case?! In this market, we can easily find ourselves with Fellaini mk ii ( significantly overpay for average player)

Start putting in the groundwork for signing him next season, he would be absolute fire in a midfield 3 with Herrera and Pogba.

Saw him today in a friendly and in a fair few RBL matches last season, and he actually manages to somehow cover more pitch than Kante, all while being much better offensively.

The energy and hustle of that potential midfield 3 :drool:
£48m clause next year too right?

Perhaps our only competition would be City or Bayern if we want him then.

£48m clause next year too right?

Perhaps our only competition would be City or Bayern if we want him then.

Not sure if reports of that clause is true, but if it is or even if it isn't another season like last and he will be a priority for all the big clubs.

Liverpool knew they couldn't compete next year when the clause kicks in so they threw everything at Leipzig this year :lol:

Not sure if reports of that clause is true, but if it is or even if it isn't another season like last and he will be a priority for all the big clubs.

I believe the clause is only for clubs outside Germany. I still believe he will sign for us in January or next summer. I can't see Mourinho wanting a midget in midfield.

Liverpool knew they couldn't compete next year when the clause kicks in so they threw everything at Leipzig this year :lol:

That's nonsense in truth. I still think we will sign him next summer if we get CL football.

I believe the clause is only for clubs outside Germany. I still believe he will sign for us in January or next summer. I can't see Mourinho wanting a midget in midfield.
Verratti is a midget. :(

Yeah I know, what's your point? No chance he leaves PSG.
My point is we are rumoured to be interested, so because you said jomo will never be interested in a midget in midfield, I think we can all say that he will never ever want Verratti should he come available because he is a midget.

My point is we are rumoured to be interested, so because you said Mourinho will never be interested in a midget in midfield, I think we can all say that he will never ever want Verratti should he come available because he is a midget.

I don't believe United are interested, I feel it's the media reacting to him hiring Raola as his agent. If he leaves PSG, I feel he will join Barcelona.

I see this being rubbished straight off.... Why ?

I know most, myself included, would not be to bothered if he goes. But I'm asking about validity?

I get that we are short in the engine room too

We are short in midfield and can't buy a midfielder, due to the costs involved.
Why would we sell Fellaini, probably for a low amount?
And lets not forget, Fellaini would run through walls for Jose and Jose loves that.

I don't believe United are interested, I feel it's the media reacting to him hiring Raola as his agent. If he leaves PSG, I feel he will join Barcelona.
Yeah I do. But just for arguments sake in what you said previously, do you honestly believe Jose wouldn't be interested in him (Verratti) because he is small?

Yeah I do. But just for arguments sake in what you said previously, do you honestly believe Jose wouldn't be interested in him (Verratti) because he is small?

Well he always likes a pure CDM, he seems to love Herrera and won't ditch Pogba. So I can't see him wanting Verratti or Keita unless he sells Herrera. I think your midfield will be Matic, Herrera, Pogba.

Well he always likes a pure CDM, he seems to love Herrera and won't ditch Pogba. So I can't see him wanting Verratti or Keita unless he sells Herrera. I think your midfield will be Matic, Herrera, Pogba.
Don't doge the question. :lol: Do you think jomo would be interested in Verratti if he were available? A simple yes or no will do.
I can't see Mourinho wanting a midget in midfield.

One of his most trusted players? You can trust he will absolutely stink up all of our matches. Cannot understand what anyone sees in him. The odd decent back-post header does not make him a trustworthy player. We'd have been much better off keeping Fletcher or even fecking Cleverley.

One of his most trusted players? You can trust he will absolutely stink up all of our matches. Cannot understand what anyone sees in him. The odd decent back-post header does not make him a trustworthy player. We'd have been much better off keeping Fletcher or even fecking Cleverley.

Did you not watch the last competitive match he played for us, or simply pretending it didn't happen? That's just one example of his usefulness.

Did you not watch the last competitive match he played for us, or simply pretending it didn't happen? That's just one example of his usefulness.
The standard fans are willing to tolerate has just dropped to an embarrassing level. Useful isn't good enough! He's a fecking donkey.