Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Absolutely mind numbingly bored with this transfer window now, ok we got Lindelöf and Lukaku in nice and early, but they have not significantly added to the squad when you consider we have Lost Zlatan and Rojo to long term injuries, reading through all the tweets and rumours etc, it makes no sense to me that our supposed targets have'nt been signed up, Matic is not wanted by Chelsea who have bought his replacement and lining up more midfield options, so where's the problem? Perisic is available at Inters valuation, so pay up or move on, Sanchez (maybe a star of the future) is'nt wanted at Munich, Fabinho seemed keen to move on like the rest of his Monaco team mates, Neymar, Sanchez, Verratti, Marhez all seem unsettled and likely to move, for Christ sake, AC Milan have virtually bought a new first team!
I understand that clubs are looking for Stella signings, but who exactly are we seriously interested in ? If it is just Matic & Perisic then for Christ sake just sign them a start integrating them into the squad.....aaaggghhhh, just bloody buy s

Thanks, that has calmed me down..for now
to be fair to the club no point spending £100 odd million on Matic and Perisic, rather then spend that amount on Bale or Sanchez which guarantees goals and assists.

We would be the laughing stock of Europe if we payed £50 million on a 30 year old Matic who couldn't get in the Chelsea team last season.

to be fair to the club no point spending £100 odd million on Matic and Perisic, rather then spend that amount on Bale or Sanchez which guarantees goals and assists.

We would be the laughing stock of Europe if we payed £50 million on a 30 year old Matic who couldn't get in the Chelsea team last season.

He's 28, will be 29 in a few weeks.

And played 35 out of 38 league games last season.

And we're rumored to pay £40 million.

I do agree, if Matic & Perisic are costing the thick end of £1m then just spunk the whole lot on an elite player.

Sorry should be £100m
How will one player fill two positions? We need to strengthen multiple areas. Even if we do what you are suggesting, who is that elite player we should be targeting?

Spalletti say Perisic deal is off.

Spalletti “Everybody knows there was a negotiation but [as far as I am concerned] Perisic’s move is off now. It is now complicated to replace him with another player and that’s why I will firmly go against his sale”.

Good man Spaletti

Boring transfer window. Has anybody even told "cocks out boys" yet? It has been good sign for some muppet dream transfer in past. But this year don't have any muppet sagas at all. Even Lukaku escalated too fast. :) Really need some saga with happy end now.

He's 28, will be 29 in a few weeks.

And played 35 out of 38 league games last season.

And we're rumored to pay £40 million.

Amazing how people try to twist shit to suit their own narrative isn't it. Matic would be a good signing however bland it may sound.

Spalletti say Perisic deal is off.

Spalletti “Everybody knows there was a negotiation but [as far as I am concerned] Perisic’s move is off now. It is now complicated to replace him with another player and that’s why I will firmly go against his sale”.

Jesus Christ. If that really is it then what an absolute train wreck of a transfer saga it has been.

You mean for paying £30mil on a 26 year old Matic who's won more premier league medals than our entire attacking line combined?

You mean for paying £30mil on a 26 year old Matic who's won more premier league medals than our entire attacking line combined?

Who is this 26 year old Matic we're buying for 30m? Nemanja of Chelsea is almost 29.

Jaysus. Poor old Matic is aging at a rate of knots. He'll be 40 by August. While simultaneously morphing in to a reserve who's only got a couple of run outs in the League Cup. Truly, the transfer forum is a parallel universe during the Summer months.

Jesus Christ. If that really is it then what an absolute train wreck of a transfer saga it has been.

Yep. Mourinho, Woodward and our whole negotiating team need a good hard slap.

Mourinho for not being flexible with his targets and Woodward and his goons for not getting the deals done.

The big question is who gets the blame when we come up short again next season?

Yep. Mourinho, Woodward and our whole negotiating team need a good hard slap.

Mourinho for not being flexible with his targets and Woodward and his goons for not getting the deals done.

The big question is who gets the blame when we come up short again next season?

Both. I'd hope Woodward is closer to losing his role in negotiations if we have yet another disaster summer.

The Matic who is 28 and played 35 of 38 league games for Chelsea last year, starting 30 and started the FA Cup final.

But on the Caf he's 30 and can't get in the Chelsea team. This place is amazing.

The Matic who is 28 and played 35 of 38 league games for Chelsea last year, starting 30 and started the FA Cup final.

But on the Caf he's 30 and can't get in the Chelsea team. This place is amazing.
Facts are not welcome, fact is that matic hasn't got a sexy name like Fabinho. Perisic is also not as good in 5 years time as Dembele on CM.

Oh look another poster who makes a player older than he is to try to ....well not really sure why posters do that