Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

groundhog_day1.jpg
Perfect :lol:

Jonathan Barnett

agent of Gareth Bale, Luke Shaw, Fosu-Mensah and Joe Hart

jonathan-barnett_416x416.jpg

Does he look like a sport agent? :)
How do these blokes get their agenting gigs? Glowing tan, buttons popped, fake nose + glasses disguise. These guys live it.

They would at least get 90 million from Coutinho... of course they would have that money.

Coutinho's their current highest earner on £150k p/w. Bales wage at Madrid is £350k p/w. Even with the Coutinho money Liverpool can't afford that on top of the transfer fee, it would utterly destroy their wage structure as well.

Chelsea getting Bakayoko and possibly in for Sanches while we continue to do nothing in a position we need to strengthen. What are we doing? It's two weeks until the start of the season, lack of planning is evident here.

Chelsea getting Bakayoko and possibly in for Sanches while we continue to do nothing in a position we need to strengthen. What are we doing? It's two weeks until the start of the season, lack of planning is evident here.

It's a farce isn't it. I genuinely think we don't really know who to sign. Even if we couldn't sign Jose's first or second choices, surely we could've signed SOMEONE to do the job we need?

Both are centre midfielders that like to get forward aren't they?

Edit: @Damien beat me to it

It's a farce isn't it. I genuinely think we don't really know who to sign. Even if we couldn't sign Jose's first or second choices, surely we could've signed SOMEONE to do the job we need?

Meltdown in 3, 2, 1...

Both players we don't need.

Well if they get Sanches in as well, it'll almost definitely mean Matic will be free to leave. Castles wrote earlier that Chelsea wanted another midfielder along with Bakayoko before selling Matic, so maybe that's what's causing the hold up for his transfer to us.

We aren't signing Sanches. He won't come here with the competition he'd face to get into the XI. He has to know that he needs to play every week which he won't here.

Im thinking this Neymar deal is just a way for him to wind up at Real. Obviously he cant go straight from Barca but my bet is he is there in a season or two.

Thank you UEFA for easing my fears. The fact that poor little Neymar might have been imprisoned in Spain for a pittance was keeping me awake at night

If a 200m pound transfer, to a club whose revenue isn't close to the worlds biggest clubs, isn't breaking FFP, then Uefa may as well come out and admit that FFP is dead.

To be perfectly honest, if they also sell players for tons of money, than I can see why it would be OK.

Not that FFP is alive or matters, of course. It's a joke.

Isn't it just that what got us into this mess. Signing people to do a job rather than exact targets to fill the role we need. I'd rather wait for a season and let our young players fill in than pick up some deadweight that will need selling again in a year or 2

Isn't it just that what got us into this mess. Signing people to do a job rather than exact targets to fill the role we need. I'd rather wait for a season and let our young players fill in than pick up some deadweight that will need selling again in a year or 2

That's the ideal. But I'm not sure Jose rates of the youngsters at CM?

Im thinking this Neymar deal is just a way for him to wind up at Real. Obviously he cant go straight from Barca but my bet is he is there in a season or two.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if exactly this happened. Following R9's footsteps nicely