Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Why would Sociedad let him go and why Betis?
The offer is quite good (11 m€ I think) and it´s not the first time that he threatened about leaving the club. Anyway I don´t know how Betis can pay the transfer and the wages.

The offer is quite good (11 m€ I think) and it´s not the first time that he threatened about leaving the club. Anyway I don´t know how Betis can pay the transfer and the wages.
Compared to the fee's in England that is peanuts. Surely an English side could cough up double that (he's worth it) and triple his wages.

"Madrid have put bale on the market. But it doesn't look like Manchester United will take that opportunity to sign him.

There a couple of issues that are hindering Man Utd's attempt to sign Bale.

Firstly - Jose doesn't feel that Bale wants to go. Mourinho extensively researches the players he wants to bring in. The groundwork on Bale has been done and Bale essentially blanked all proposals of moving to Man Utd.

Secondly - the cost involved in bringing Bale to United. His salary and the transfer fee.

Madrid said to Mbappe that they're willing to make room for him by selling Bale.

Bale still doesn't want to leave and will probably dig his heels in.

Woodward would love to bring Bale to United but it will have to be sanctioned by Glazers. Duncan thinks the Glazers might think the market is too expensive this summer."

Well the market isn't going to get any cheaper. I have a feeling Glazers will cash in the next couple of years.

Last edited:
Here are some more, that just make no sense.

Hector has been on loan 14 times in his career. Though this is only his 3rd since coming to Chelsea. He is 25.

Blackman is on his 4th loan now. He is 23.

No way a club should be able to stockpile players like this and just keep them on never-ending cycle of loans.

Something pointed out to me I hadn't considered before this week - forgive me, I'm slow!! These players will be on chelsea's books and they will actually rarely pay many of them. Chelsea will insist on season long loans that involve, in many cases, payment up to the end of the season - not just game but actual end of the season so end of June - pay them when they're back at the club and then loan them out again within one or two months of their return. So, some players who've only been on loan and then been sold have hardly cost Chelsea anything and if anything only made them money as they've been sold for big money. Good business, bending rules or who cares?

Last edited:

"Madrid have put bale on the market. But it doesn't look like Manchester United will take that opportunity to sign him.

Firstly - Jose doesn't feel that Bale wants to go. Mourinho extensively researches the players he wants to bring in. The groundwork on Bale has been done and Bale essentially blanked all proposals of moving to Man Utd.

Secondly - the cost involved in bringing Bale to United. His salary and the transfer fee.

Madrid said to Mbappe that they're willing to make room for him by selling Bale.

Woodward would love to bring Bale to United but it will have to be sanctioned by Glazers. Duncan thinks the Glazers might think the market is too expensive this summer."

Well the market isn't going to get any cheaper. I have a feeling Glazers will cash in the next couple of years.

To be fair, if I was going to be left out of a team, I'd rather be left out for Isco in the Spanish sun than for Lingard and Fellaini away at Hull, too.

Thanks maxi

Basically saying that if he isn't good enough to win trophies in England, he'll go to a club where it is easier to win, like when he was at Barca or Bayern München.
My guess is Juve.

Now now:nono: .........You're right.

60m? I can see Perez asking us to finance the entire Mbappe deal with Bale. So I reckon he'll quote us €150m.
Fine, lets sit and wait.... He holds no aces here. Let him got to barca or shity. We'll sign Perisic and he can wonder what if!

The need is his, the clock is ticking against him, others are making moves while he plays hardball. Fine by us, no Mbappe them then!

City need to understand that Pep managing your club is a privilege and just giving him half a billion and world class players isn't enough :lol:

Basically saying that if he isn't good enough to win trophies in England, he'll go to a club where it is easier to win, like when he was at Barca or Bayern München.
My guess is Juve.

Nah, nailed on for PSG after they've bought Neymar. That's a dead cert for continuing his legacy and visionary status.

Something pointed out to me I hadn't considered before this week - forgive me, I'm slow!! These players will be on chelsea's books and they will actually rarely pay many of them. Chelsea will insist on season long loans that involve, in many cases, payment up to the end of the season - not just game but actual end of the season so end of June - pay them when they're back at the club and then loan them out again within one or two months of their return. So, some players who've only been on loan and then been sold have hardly cost Chelsea anything and if anything only made them money as they've been sold for big money. Good business, bending rules or who cares?

There on half decent money so league 1 and 2 teams cant afford to pay there wages at all

Fine, lets sit and wait.... He holds no aces here. Let him got to barca or shity. We'll sign Perisic and he can wonder what if!

The need is his, the clock is ticking against him, others are making moves while he plays hardball. Fine by us, no Mbappe them then!
Worst case scenario for them is that they keep Bale. Not that bad of a deal if you ask me.
Any 10pm treats?
10.30pm isn't it?