Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Apart from CB this is a hugely critical signing. Remember our Jan/Feb form, yeah that's precisely why.

I remember Mane going away for 10 matches yeah and you lot not able to adapt your game without him. He's not guaranteed missing for those games this year so it seems daft to spend a chuck of your budget on a player of similar ilk.

You'd be much better off addressing your defence and midfield and not relying on one approach to win games. When your tactics get figured out, Salah isn't going to offer you anything new and two of your best players on paper are going to be fighting over one position. I can understand why Klopp gets criticised for his squad building now.

I remember Mane going away for 10 matches yeah and you lot not able to adapt your game without him. He's not guaranteed missing for those games this year so it seems daft to spend a chuck of your budget on a player of similar ilk.

You'd be much better off addressing your defence and midfield and not relying on one approach to win games. When your tactics get figured out, Salah isn't going to offer you anything new and two of your best players on paper are going to be fighting over one position. I can understand why Klopp gets criticised for his squad building now.

To be fair, it's mid June. He might still do that.

I'm not so sure about that, they were very reliant on Mane last season, and looked much worse whenever he didn't play. What's slightly weird is that they are going for a speedy wide forward who's almost exclusively played the same position as Mane.
Mane can play on the left equally as well with Couts dropping in to Mf. We desperately need the depth. We cannot afford to go in to next season with the bench we had this. Especially with the injuries we get, relying on Woodburn TAA and Grujic as depth options almost cost us a too four place.
We have the weakest squad of all the top sides and improving that is a no brainer. Not sure why so many fans both lpool and oppo ones seem to have an aversion to us actually having a strong squad. It's baffling.

It's ironic that we nearly jeopardised a potential transfer by signing an alternative? What is ironic about that? It's called making a choice.
And now Woody is jeopardising the potential signing of Peter Crouch by going after Morata! What's he playing at?? Oh, the irony.

I'm not so sure about that, they were very reliant on Mane last season, and looked much worse whenever he didn't play. What's slightly weird is that they are going for a speedy wide forward who's almost exclusively played the same position as Mane.
And they both bugger off during AFCON

Rangers have completed the signing of 20-year old Colombian striker Alfredo Morelos from HJK Helsinki. Could become a decent player.

But their is no guarantee that he really wants to come here.
That's true, but Mendes should be one of the best informed of the situation and he'd certainly not want to burn his bridges with Jose or Ed.