Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Not sure why Conte is so interested in Bakayoko when he already has arguably the best 2 DMs in the league.

Well, he has no other top defensive midfielder in his squad and this season they'll have to play CL so it makes perfect sense to have at least 3 good DM. Bakayoko is just 22? super strong, wins most challenges, and he is decent on the ball while not an amazing technician, lots of potential to develop.

FFS stop talking about Ronaldo, he ain't coming. People are talking about Ronaldo in every fecking thread. Woodward is stupid if he falls into this trap by RM.

Even if they are 99% BS, which they probably are, the Joe Hart links certainly do make me wince.

And seeing United's name in a "battle" with West bloody Ham, I just don't know what to make of that.

Come on, newspapers. It's Silly Season. Not Massively Underwhelming Season. Less of the bang average, and more of the obscene and largely impossible. Hasn't anyone lodged a £100m+ bid for Mbappe this week?

FFS stop talking about Ronaldo, he ain't coming. People are talking about Ronaldo in every fecking thread. Woodward is stupid if he falls into this trap by RM.

I know right!? The current Ballon D'or winner is heavily linked with a return to us and people are actually daring to get excited by it?! fecking idiots.

A least we won't we boring to watch next season, with Cristiano banging them in at one end, and Joe Hart dropping clangers at the other.

I know right!? The current Ballon D'or winner is heavily linked with a return to us and people are actually daring to get excited by it?! fecking idiots.

You do know that players use our club's name to get better contracts with their current team? Think about how much he will cost, we would have to pay 130 to 200 million to make Real agree to sell him. Why would Jose spend that much on a single player when we have other key positions to fill?

Why would Jose spend that much on a single player when we have other key positions to fill?
And the one position we are desperate to fill is the one that includes putting that round thing into that big net behind the bloke with the gloves on. And nobody is better than that on earth than Ronaldo.

Seri to Roma is a brilliant deal for the latter. He's good enough to have gone to better teams.

Is Klopp the new Wenger? There are far more pressing issues in your squad than wide forward.
I'm not so sure about that, they were very reliant on Mane last season, and looked much worse whenever he didn't play. What's slightly weird is that they are going for a speedy wide forward who's almost exclusively played the same position as Mane.

You do know that players use our club's name to get better contracts with their current team? Think about how much he will cost, we would have to pay 130 to 200 million to make Real agree to sell him. Why would Jose spend that much on a single player when we have other key positions to fill?
Because signing him is close to guaranteeing the title.

Is Klopp the new Wenger? There are far more pressing issues in your squad than wide forward.

Apart from CB this is a hugely critical signing. Remember our Jan/Feb form, yeah that's precisely why.

I'm not so sure about that, they were very reliant on Mane last season, and looked much worse whenever he didn't play. What's slightly weird is that they are going for a speedy wide forward who's almost exclusively played the same position as Mane.
And he plays for Egypt so will be missing for the ACoN too.