Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Perez automatically re-elected as RM president in absence of an opponent.

Perez automatically re-elected as RM president in absence of an opponent.

No surprises there. Feel like Real are in the ascendancy now. 3 CL in four years is incredible. It's not for sure but I feel like Barca's dominance in the league might not be what it has been over the last 8(?) years. Other then their finances which I have no clue about, it seems as if everything is pretty perfect for them right now.

they are buying him back because they know he will go for twice the price. Would be stupid not to exercise their buy back option.
What's in it for the player? A few extra million?
Can't Everton just offer him a new contract with a 5m bonus and some agreement that he wont sign for Barcelona.

I think it's more to do with the ridiculous money Madrid is expecting for him. For the right price many clubs would love James, he's a quality player.

I agree but the wages will put a few clubs off as well.

Alex Sandro would be one hell of a signing for us but can't imagine Juve letting both of their starting full backs go in the same summer.

Looks like Conte is targeting big, powerful, highly athletic players this window. Lukaku, Bakayoko, Alex Sandro. Pretty much the anti-football approach.

Fixed for you.

Cristiano Ronaldo has always loved Manchester United. We know this because
he left the club to spend his peak years elsewhere, and now that they are
over, is looking to return

the
deal is also expected to include Álvaro Morata, with David de Gea moving in
the opposite direction. For this, United will pay a round £183m, though Ed
Woodward is doing all he can to increase the fee; Real Madrid will use the money
to buy Antonio Valencia, Gabriel Obertan, Michael Owen and the boy Mame Biram
Diouf.
:lol: