Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Ronaldo pulled a Ramos before Ramos did. In 2013 when he was sad 'and didn't know why'

Ronaldo wont come here and everyone who will get their heart stomped when it occurs will deserve it.

You're Jon Snow when it comes to all of this. You have no idea what the man's heart desires.

A LB got an offer of 60m and still got rejected, however people are complaining about the prices of forwards and strikers.
If somebody is going stupid, does not mean we should do the same. Neither Morata nor Sandro deserve anything above 50m.

Ronaldo opened many doors now when he refused to talk about his future at Madrid when asked about it after Mexico's match.

If somebody is going stupid, does not mean we should do the same. Neither Morata nor Sandro deserve anything above 50m.

If we don't cope with the inflation of the prices in the market, we won't bring anyone, simple. This is the current standard now and each club has to deal with it.

Ronaldo man of the match skipped the post-game questions as he was 'undergoing treatment' to avoid being asked about his future.

Ronaldo man of the match skipped the post-game questions as he was 'undergoing treatment' to avoid being asked about his future.

Keeping the fire burning. If he was serious about wanting out, he'd say imo. He had no qualms about publicly stating he wanted out of Man Utd after the incident with Rooney during the Euros.

Keeping the fire burning. If he was serious about wanting out, he'd say imo. He had no qualms about publicly stating he wanted out of Man Utd after the incident with Rooney during the Euros.
Tbf, seeing Wayne Rooney assault the bollocks of another man would make anyone want to leave the country.

This, move on folks. Pray we wrap up Morata before that fish leaves the net as well.

Was thinking why the heck would everton pay £50M for Sandro, then it downed on me. ALEX Sandro

Damn you brits and your inability to understand different naming conventions :wenger:

Alex Sandro would be one hell of a signing for us but can't imagine Juve letting both of their starting full backs go in the same summer.

Looks like Conte is targeting big, powerful, highly athletic players this window. Lukaku, Bakayoko, Alex Sandro. Pretty much the anti-Guardiola approach.

Alves out is ok, he is bigger than any club at this stage of his career and may well go where he likes. Alex Sandro I hope not, we should not dismantle yet, heavy rebuilding will come next Summer. That said, if he wants out he will go as well.

This thread fecking sucks. The bullshit Ronaldo story turns me off so much.

See you in August.

That got nothing to do with why he wants leave

How do you know?

Easy to pin it down entirely to the tax issue but some reports have indicated he doesn't exactly feel respected enough at Madrid. They could be related matters. Anyway, most of these Ronnie stories are speculations. I wait to hear directly from him.

So now Rodriguez, Ronaldo AND Morata all want to leave. What a shitty club. I'll give them Rooney for all three.

He pulled off the same crap at Euro 2008. Avoiding the topic, leaving his future in the hands of God, talking crap about loving playing in white. He let the circus run all summer and he'll probably do the same here till he gets another new deal.

Ronaldo opened many doors now when he refused to talk about his future at Madrid when asked about it after Mexico's match.

This is all about resolving his tax problems. Real Madrid are in a much better position to be able to support and help him with that problem than any other team. Without Madrid's support, he could end up getting a jail sentence greater than 24 months, so Ronaldo is totally dependent on them.

Would definitely improve them. Alex Sandro will definitely be expensive if they want Juve to sell him and Bakayoko will be sold at a good price for both parties i guess

R to @SkySport: "we were threatened, Milan have lost David. I take responsibility! "

R: "David has been threatened. He said: I don't feel like dealing with that. There is risk that loses a year "