Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

1. Post story about Auba to Liverpool that nobody else is reporting
2. People go to SkyBet and lose money on Auba->Liverpool
3. ???
4. Profit
It's not betting fraud ffs :lol: or are you saying every single thing sky say about transfers is betting fraud.

It's a fairly simple transfer rumour, Auba has played with Klopp before. Liverpool wouldn't say no to a striker. Auba doesn't seem to be going to PSG anymore.

It's not betting fraud ffs :lol: or are you saying every single thing sky say about transfers is betting fraud.

It's a fairly simple transfer rumour, Auba has played with Klopp before. Liverpool wouldn't say no to a striker. Auba doesn't seem to be going to PSG anymore.
There is a definite conflict of interest in a media company generating rumours that directly influence the profits of their sister betting company. It's basically insider dealing.

I believe this to be 100% true. There has been no denial from anyone. However it still does not mean that he is leaving Real. The fact its all been done in the media would leave me to think its a ploy. And if it doesn't work he still gets a move back to United. So he has nothing to lose by doing this.

You have to admire Mendes, its a win win set up.

There is a definite conflict of interest in a media company generating rumours that directly influence the profits of their sister betting company. It's basically insider dealing.

sky produce transfer rumours constantly. you're acting like this is a new thing or something.

And their midfield, and striker, and probably their CBs.

What do they need? FBs and a keeper?

France should be winning the next World Cup. They are so strong in paper. It is certainly another golden generation for them. But there are some strong contenders no doubt and we know how their last golden generation cracked when it mattered most. I mean the Platini generation. Interestingly, their most successful set was not given much of a chance to win that '98 World Cup before they did.

Ronnie phoned ZZ and told him he wants to leave Spain because people treat him like a criminal starting with the media.

I don't know whether or not this report is credible but the few times I witnessed Madrid fans boo Ronnie, I knew he would be leaving sooner than expected. It was appalling. Considering a man with Rinaldo's ego and pettiness, you just knew he would want to walk out one day.

A LB got an offer of 60m and still got rejected, however people are complaining about the prices of forwards and strikers.

I don't know whether or not this report is credible but the few times I witnessed Madrid fans boo Ronnie, I knew he would be leaving sooner than expected. It was appalling. Considering a man with Rinaldo's ego and pettiness, you just knew he would want to walk out one day.
That got nothing to do with why he wants leave