Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Ronnie phoned ZZ and told him he wants to leave Spain because people treat him like shit, starting with the media.

We'll treat you right Ronnie, as he said himself, the fans in England loved him ;)

He won't come here. He will just throw a tantrum, get what he wants and stay at Real Madrid.

He won't come here. He will just throw a tantrum, get what he wants and stay at Real Madrid.
Yup that's what i think will happen.
He's going to throw his tantrum, Real Madrid are going to offer him what he wants and he's going to end up staying, blaming the media for making things worse than they were.
Problem is, with all the stuff thats coming out, and him saying everyone is accusing him of being a criminal, he's not making things easier on himself in regard to fan reaction etc. Then again, that could all be made up bullshit from the media, who knows.

Ronnie phoned ZZ and told him he wants to leave Spain because people treat him like a criminal starting with the media.

That's right, they've never appreciated you - look at us, 8 years since you left and some of our fans are still subject to restraining orders :lol:

That's right, they've never appreciated you - look at us, 8 years since you left and some of our fans are still subject to restraining orders :lol:

:lol::lol: facts. crazy that his name still gets sung at full lungs strength both at OT and away matches

:lol::lol: facts. crazy that his name still gets sung at full lungs strength both at OT and away matches

So does Forlan's, Solskjaer's and plenty of others. Just what United fans do.

Anyone else think Auba looks like Henry ? Swap his hair out for Thierry's haircut and you've got a doppelganger.

I don't see what's so funny about that. Klopp signed him before and pool seem to be wiling to spend. He doesn't really seem to have many, if any, other options either if he wants to move.

I don't see what's so funny about that. Klopp signed him before and pool seem to be wiling to spend. He doesn't really seem to have many, if any, other options either if he wants to move.

Just that I think Liverpool would almost certainly be his last choice. Also I really cant see Liverpool matching the wages he will be looking.

He may or may not come, but people need to drop the Ramos reference I think. Ronaldo and Ramos are not the same at all when it comes to United, common sense would suggest one of the two has a far greater affinity to United than the other. And it's not the one with all the tattoos.
Ronaldo pulled a Ramos before Ramos did. In 2013 when he was sad 'and didn't know why'

Ronaldo wont come here and everyone who will get their heart stomped when it occurs will deserve it.

Had enough of this Ronaldo bullshit, every twitter account is reporting the same thing and it's appearing in here to much.

I'll come back after his snubbed us!

Sky own only 20% of Skybet. They sold 80% to CVC back in 2014.

Had enough of this Ronaldo bullshit, every twitter account is reporting the same thing and it's appearing in here to much.

I'll come back after his snubbed us!

Somewhat agree, twitter has been really boring recently.

Whatever Ronaldo wanted from this, he stole all the show in the media for himself as usual.

So does Forlan's, Solskjaer's and plenty of others. Just what United fans do.

i didn't say he's special in that regard. i was highlighting the difference in appreciation between Real and United fans, that's not to say he's not appreciated at all at Real

i didn't say he's special in that regard. i was highlighting the difference in appreciation between Real and United fans, that's not to say he's not appreciated at all at Real

Fair enough mate.