Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Bet Mourinho is fuming with Mendes for causing a stir like this during the latter part of our negotiations for Morata.

I wonder if we are even in the latter part of our negotiations. If I'm not mistaken the medias said that Madrid rejected several offers, that they even gave us a price but then they say that United and Madrid will start negotiating when Morata and United find a deal.

Imagine Real Madrid selling Ronaldo to PSG, and wanting Morata to stay. That would be a double blow.

We have to hope Ed W and Mou is on the ball. We can't afford being dragged into a chase for Ronaldo all summer if it's not realistic.

I had hoped for a calm summer where we got most of our targets in before the tour, guess that ain't happening. Now I only hope that our management have control of the situation. And if we want Ronaldo, we get assurances as fast as possible if he want to come here.

Absolutely. Real need to shit or feck off the pot. Otherwise we move onto Belotti/ another striker.

I wonder if we are even in the latter part of our negotiations. If I'm not mistaken the medias said that Madrid rejected several offers, that they even gave us a price but then they say that United and Madrid will start negotiating when Morata and United find a deal.
The day before the Ronaldo stuff came out it wass reported by most Spanish outlets that we have agreed a deal with Morata and were 5-10m euros off from agreeing on the price with Madrid. We shall name this the Summer of cock blocks... Still have Levy to deal with too :wenger:

This is such a terrible window so far :lol: just can't seem to catch a break and we are compounding the bad fortune by seemingly going after players like Dier when there is much better out there and we all know it.

This is such a terrible window so far :lol: just can't seem to catch a break and we are compounding the bad fortune by seemingly going after players like Dier when there is much better out there and we all know it.
Don't believe everything you read.

Relax you fecking fanny.

Marca don't actually say that. They are saying that along with wages saved it will be close to 400.

They say the actual fee Madrid would want is around 200m EUR. Still a ridiculous amount but these people should actually read the reports properly.

I'd love him here but it's just a complete no go at those prices and that age. We'd guarantee two league titles but I don't think that's enough for the total cost of bringing him here. Real are just trying to price everyone out of the market so Ronaldo has to step down his tax demands.

I'd love him here but it's just a complete no go at those prices and that age. We'd guarantee two league titles but I don't think that's enough for the total cost of bringing him here. Real are just trying to price everyone out of the market so Ronaldo has to step down his tax demands.

How can anyone be saying stuff like "he'd guarantee two league titles"? Seriously people get a grip, there's no way of telling something like that.

How can anyone be saying stuff like "he'd guarantee two league titles"? Seriously people get a grip, there's no way of telling something like that.

He would guarantee us two league titles. It's not even worth debating.

What sort of marketing? The club get next to nothing from the myth of shirt sales.

Marketing is more than just shirts. In fact, shirts are only a small part of it. You put Ronaldo's face on everything club related and it adds value to the brand. It's not necessarily something as clear as direct revenue but image of the club and brand.