Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Castia

Even if we got 3 good years out of him he'd score more goals than a Morata or Lukaku would in 5.

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
He sounds a bit childish. Using his status to force RM into putting pressure politically to decrease his tax payment.

Sigma

And if he insists on leaving?
No idea, they will probably sell for around 200-300 million. Even though I would love him here and take him for that price, I think he'll end up staying.

Hawks2008

Donnaruma screwing Milan, Conte potentially quitting chelsea, Ronnie throwing a fit? This is the mercato drama I want to see

Dhananjay Baijal

Begin Negotiations with Madrid, Offer 80 Million Pounds..Madrid responds with a 150 Million counter offer? Take it to Monaco and say we'll give you that for Mbappe..Take Mbappe, and tell Madrid to go jump in a lake.
If we get Ronnie for 80 that's great, but anything more we could go for a younger player with more potential.

Hojoon

Begin Negotiations with Madrid, Offer 80 Million Pounds..Madrid responds with a 150 Million counter offer? Take it to Monaco and say we'll give you that for Mbappe..Take Mbappe, and tell Madrid to go jump in a lake.
If we get Ronnie for 80 that's great, but anything more we could go for a younger player with more potential.
I like Mbappe but I doubt he'll be a top 10 player to ever play the sport.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I have a simple solution for Ronaldo's Billion Euros sell clause.

Sell United, buy Ronaldo.

Pavl3n

Surely Perez has political connections and all that drama is because of his taxes. Perez offers him a new contract for as much money that the last wage will be increased and the €14.5m (I think that's the tax figure) will be spread throughout the duration of the contract, charges are off, Ronaldo is a happy legend. It's just a matter of how quickly Perez acts.

Peanut Butter

Any actual Utd targets being tweeted about?

This Ronaldo news really has crept into nearly every transfer related thread today - it's tiresome.

M4YON

Any actual Utd targets being tweeted about?

This Ronaldo news really has crept into nearly every transfer related thread today - it's tiresome.
Nothing new in Perisic and Morata.

Ousmane Dembele has been linked to us as he's been liking United tweets specifically the Lindelof signing. He's also been linked to Barcelona.

Pavl3n

Well it's going to be somewhere with lower tax rates that's for sure. It depends how much of a mercenary he actually is. China/US would give him insane money. PSG will give similar money and he'd still be in the UCL.

If he actually leaves the favorite should be PSG
Fair points, but I think every league other than England and Spain are a step down. France and Italy are about a step down, Germany and Portugal two steps down.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The infuriating bit with this guy, is he makes tweets like this with a supposed ITK authority, but then other ones like the below which is pure opinion, and based on nothing.

Pilib de Brún‏ @Malachians 2h2 hours ago

Ronaldo being unhappy isn't new but I don't see him coming to Utd. If he leaves, it will be PSG.