Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Cantona_Forever

The Croat has a € 50 million release clause included in his contract with Inter, the nerazzurri are open to sell him for a transfer fee between € 20 and € 25 million.

And then they want us to pay 50 fecking million for Perisic.
They think we are rich and desperate.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

The Croat has a € 50 million release clause included in his contract with Inter, the nerazzurri are open to sell him for a transfer fee between € 20 and € 25 million.

Well Perisic is one of their few players that is actually quite good, so it's a little understandable.

prath92

Brozovic is shit. Paying 25m for him makes perisic look a bargain at 50m

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

They want to sell Brozovic. They don't want to sell Perisic

Hojoon

Brozovic for 25m would make Perisic for 50m look like a bargain.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Sterling Archer

IF he leaves this summer, and it's a big IF - he'll probably stay, I can only see one destination...right?
MLS? Trump lends a hand in not paying tens of millions of dollars in taxes and he becomes the Miami FC designated superstar.

Far fetched but I can't see a difference between going to PSG or China versus the US

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
His tweets on this are pointless as he won't know anything about Mourinho or Woodward's thought processes since this story literally just broke.
Yeah it's just speculation but I thought I'd post it anyway.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
The origin of that quote said it was not what was said. Here's the actual Aulas quote from the presser:

"Alexandre Lacazette was told he could leave... we had negotiations with Atletico. Things did not work out. I don't have any offers right now. I don't know if he wants to leave."

prtk0811

Yeah - PSG. Mourinho and Cristiano don't get along.[/QUOTE]

Even for the epl title? Won't bury the hatchet?

el3mel

The origin of that quote said it was not what was said. Here's the actual Aulas quote from the presser:

"Alexandre Lacazette was told he could leave... we had negotiations with Atletico. Things did not work out. I don't have any offers right now. I don't know if he wants to leave."
Actually I saw both quotes on twitter, this and Telegraph's. Don't know which one is right.

Blind

MLS? Trump lends a hand in not paying tens of millions of dollars in taxes and he becomes the Miami FC designated superstar.

Far fetched but I can't see a difference between going to PSG or China versus the US
There's clearly a difference between staying in Europe at a club who could realistically win the CL if he signs or going to a much weaker league purely for the money. PSG makes far more sense for brand Ronaldo and his ego.

el3mel

The "signing a declining player to be the central part of the team" is mental. Let this declining mega player be other's problem, preferably Real's until he retires. For our sake, let's pray we are not that foolish.
Ronaldo isn't declining. He's far from it actually.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Ronaldo future to be resolved within two weeks.

el3mel

He's 32, not 23.
So what ? You're refusing to bring 2nd best players in the world that just led his team to the double, destroying Bayern, Ateltico and Juve in Cl with his goals because he's 32 ?

I know about Caf members obsession with age but this is far too much tbh.

C3Pique

This Ronaldo talk is probably a Real leak to get us to hurry up with Morata. If Cristiano is sold, Morata will stay. So we panic and stump up the 90m.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
So what ? You're refusing to bring 2nd best players in the world that just led his team to the double, destroying Bayern, Ateltico and Juve in Cl with his goals because he's 32 ?

I know about Caf members obsession with age but this is far too much tbh.
We are going to sign the whole team then, because not sure he will be great without all the other parts.