Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

He would surely be out on loan this season if he renews. He was well short of the level

Dont know about that. I thought he performed admirably in an injury ravaged back line.

I'd be happy to give him a chance with a more involved role if the Yoro deal fals through

Slow news day today. Everyone's watching the England game it seems.

Should do the wheeling dealing with Kambwala to Everton for FFP reasons. Buy their player for 70 and sell ours for 20.

People writing off Kambwala because we are trying to sign 3 new shiny toys . He was excellent v Liverpool

People writing off Kambwala because we are trying to sign 3 new shiny toys . He was excellent v Liverpool

I think it's more like the hot girlfriend who dumps you and therefore 'wasn't that hot anyway' :) We are clearly keen to keep the best talents but if he wants to leave then good luck to him.

He is a good centre back but likely doesn't have the qualities on the ball to be a starter long term for us. He is a nice player but for him to hit that next level it will be because he plays 100+ games and learns to read the game better.

Ideally, he'd re-sign and we would loan him out for a few years before either bringing him back or fetching a good fee for him. But the upside isn't there for him to agree to that unless we also put him on good wages to do that.

I'd sell for whatever fee we can get now.

Kambwala is at the age where he needs game time now but has had proper injury issues, it's a bit of a nightmare scenario. It's a gamble for him to stay and a gamble for us to keep him. Hope he figures it out either way

I think it's more like the hot girlfriend who dumps you and therefore 'wasn't that hot anyway' :) We are clearly keen to keep the best talents but if he wants to leave then good luck to him.

If you're talking about me, I was saying he had never impressed me before he made his first team debut.

Obviously injuries have made that difficult but when he did play he wasn't dominant in the under age games.

He is a good centre back but likely doesn't have the qualities on the ball to be a starter long term for us. He is a nice player but for him to hit that next level it will be because he plays 100+ games and learns to read the game better.

Ideally, he'd re-sign and we would loan him out for a few years before either bringing him back or fetching a good fee for him. But the upside isn't there for him to agree to that unless we also put him on good wages to do that.

I'd sell for whatever fee we can get now.

and aim to get a solid sell on percentage and a buy back clause, just in case...

I also think there is a lot of potential with Kambwala. He is already really good with recovery runs, which is always great for teams with high lines like us. Very few youngsters are technically proficient immediately so i'm not worried about that at all. The more technical stuff can still be coached into him over time.

If you're talking about me, I was saying he had never impressed me before he made his first team debut.

Obviously injuries have made that difficult but when he did play he wasn't dominant in the under age games.

No mate. Not you in particular. Was more a general comment/joke about how our coping mechanism usually kicks in to dismiss a player/gf when they want to leave.

In Kambwala’s case I don’t think any of us can be sure about his potential, perhaps not even him. But if he is gambling on a move for more playing time, then good luck to him.

For those interested - he is participating in the U19 Euros which starts....this weekend I think ?

Been really good lately, but once again, I don't see the comparison with Ødegaard. Him being a huge United fan is also a big plus for us.

For those interested - he is participating in the U19 Euros which starts....this weekend I think ?

He's not. Rosenborg wouldn't let him go. He's playing against us.

I am still shocked that we suddenly seem to be able to do more than one deal at a time...

Really looking forward to see De Ligt in the jersey

About Nypan, the quote is from a podcast by the Norwegian Supporters Club. He was a "celebrity-guest" as a United-fan. He sounds very well grounded for a 17 year old in the podcast