Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

Source (Tier 1):

Concrete interest from Manchester United for Zirkzee. If United were to meet the striker's agent Kia Joorabchian's commission demands, there would be little for AC Milan to do.

Last edited:
This leech would demand a ransom. This dementor has been everpresent waiting to pounce on every opportunity to suck the life out of us since we signed tevez from West Ham on loan.

Hopefully we negotiate it down a bit. 12-15m being thrown around as agent commission which is insane.

No idea how players think agents bring this much value to them.

Hopefully we negotiate it down a bit. 12-15m being thrown around as agent commission which is insane.

No idea how players think agents bring this much value to them.
12-15m as an agent commission is mental, absolutely mental and I expect nothing less from that wanker.

12-15m as an agent commission is mental, absolutely mental and I expect nothing less from that wanker.

To think Fergie turned down buying Lucas Moura over 6 million in agent fees and you now have Zirkzees agent demanding double that for his client who has a release clause. Madness.

No way are we going to pay that. What a terrible precedent it will set.

To think Fergie turned down buying Lucas Moura over 6 million in agent fees and you now have Zirkzees agent demanding double that for his client who has a release clause. Madness.

Cheaty pays very high commissions, but I agree we should not. Tell Zirkzee to change agents if he wants to come here.

Joorabchian isn't a licensed agent. He's an investor who more or less owns stakes in players. The "agent commission" he charges is really just a buyout for his stake.

I'm not a lawyer so don't ask me how he gets around third-party ownership rules.

Joorabchian isn't a licensed agent. He's an investor who more or less owns stakes in players. The "agent commission" he charges is really just a buyout for his stake.

I'm not a lawyer so don't ask me how he gets around third-party ownership rules.
A lot of sketchy agents do that. They "invest" in you, then when you get big move you "repay" them.
Modric and DaSilva had some problems with their agent. But Mamic is story for another time.

In that case it should come out of the transfer fee and not on top of it. Who has he paid for his 'stake' by the way?

When used correctly - he is a good player. And those few games at the end showed what he can do when used correctly
we still have the same manager that used him incorrectly the majority of the season as you say ..

How much are his representatives damaging as agent fee?

This is mental. Essentially slavery dressed up in a legal structure? A player must be desperate (or uninformed) to adopt this approach.

It had been thought Bologna striker Joshua Zirkzee would make a summer move to AC Milan.

However, Manchester United are also interested and considering whether to make a bid and there has been communication with the player's advisor Kia Joorabchian.

United want to improve their attacking options and the 23-year-old, who is part of the Dutch squad at Euro 2024, impressed with his overall performances for Bologna, who secured Champions League qualification under Thiago Motta.

Zirkzee scored 12 goals in all competitions.

United are keen to do business early in the transfer window and are expected to improve their £35m offer for Everton defender Jarrad Branthwaite, which was rejected at the weekend.

As opposed to him being sold.

If he's still here at the end of the summer, we're open to giving him a new contract. Derp

no shit!!

Thanks for clarifying. I genuinely thought INEOS were considering a new contract for Bruno whether he stays or goes.

Thank God for brains like you to clear up these matters for derps like me

Don't hit me if this is a banned source @mazhar13

Don't worry, he's a good source. :+1:

Edit : On the topic, I just wish the transfer fee is a bit higher but I don't think Italian clubs have that much money lying around. I guess this is the best we can get.

Don't worry, he's a good source. :+1:

Edit : On the topic, I just wish the transfer fee is a bit higher but I don't think Italian clubs have that much money lying around. I guess this is the best we can get.
£30m is much higher than we'd have got without the Getafe loan

£30m is much higher than we'd have got without the Getafe loan
Considering the kind of talent he was before all the controversies and how well he adapted in Spain despite being away from football for 2 years, we should be able to fetch 45-50m for him. If I'm not wrong, Getafe are also set to receive around 15% of the transfer fee as a part of the loan deal we made with them.

I believe there's no interest in him from Prem clubs because of the said controversies and majority of the clubs from other leagues don't have that kind of money lying around.

Considering the kind of talent he was before all the controversies and how well he adapted in Spain despite being away from football for 2 years, we should be able to fetch 45-50m for him. If I'm not wrong, Getafe are also set to receive around 15% of the transfer fee as a part of the loan deal we made with them.

I believe there's no interest in him from Prem clubs because of the said controversies and majority of the clubs from other leagues don't have that kind of money lying around.

How the feck do Getafe get to recieve a percentage of the transfer fee, that's fecking outrageous!