Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

It's not a good translation from him, but he means to say that he won't change his mind at any point in the transfer window.
I should think not either. Not only the money issue, he has to prove that he can get back to fitness again after that injury. This thread is a complete non starter for me

I should think not either. Not only the money issue, he has to prove that he can get back to fitness again after that injury. This thread is a complete non starter for me
Exactly. The point is that, no matter what, Frenkie won't be leaving Barcelona, and this Tweet is to quell those reports that people may have read from elsewhere.

Always had hopes he'd get game time and make it here, had a soft spot for him as a player. Buy this makes sense given his competition. Add a decent by back clause and use the money to get Ugarte over the line.

He really seems to divide opinion this guy - I've never got the hype personally.

Fee could easily be minuscule and we'll see some rating him at £15-£25m.

No doubt but the fact he is going to Greece suggests there wasn’t much interest and o would imagine the fee will be quite low.
Didn't one of our youth players go over to Greece in the last month or two? Maybe clubs over there have just seen a good recruitment opportunity in England and are making the right kind of offers?

Didn't one of our youth players go over to Greece in the last month or two? Maybe clubs over there have just seen a good recruitment opportunity in England and are making the right kind of offers?

Shola Shoretire signed free to PAOK. MU should see 500k in compensation for developing him in the academy.

Always had hopes he'd get game time and make it here, had a soft spot for him as a player. Buy this makes sense given his competition. Add a decent by back clause and use the money to get Ugarte over the line.
Prefer a sell-on clause. Useful player but probably won't get a lot of game time at United. Maybe a bit too lightweight, but a good option from the bench. Always put in a good shift and provided some real wing creativity.

Regarding Pellistri we paid €8.5m and he’s currently valued at €10m per transfer market. I’d be surprised if we got more than €4-5m plus a decent sell on fee though. Panathinaikos’ record transfer is about €8m.

Panathinaikos have just once in the last 15 years paid more than €5 million for a player. That was Tete for €7.5 million....so don't expect this to be a big signing

Panathinaikos have just once in the last 15 years paid more than €5 million for a player. That was Tete for €7.5 million....so don't expect this to be a big signing
With him and McTominay out, you would imagine the Ugarte signing gets done quite swiftly.

Yes probably something like 4 million, some difficult to reach add-ons and a very high sell-on percentage.

Thats because they saved their cash for this one!