Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

Wow, thought he was confirmed for Brighton. Would be more happy about this than Mazraoui, mainly because of injury concerns. Might mean a january loan for Amass, Malcia or both if it comes through though.

Wow, thought he was confirmed for Brighton. Would be more happy about this than Mazraoui, mainly because of injury concerns. Might mean a january loan for Amass, Malcia or both if it comes through though.
I don`t know how credible these links are but, if our new braintrust came to the conclusion that Luke was a reliable first choice option for leftback…. :eek:
It's only Sporx that's reporting our apparent offer, and they aren't reliable. Yagiz Sabuncuoglu, however, is saying that the player has accepted Brighton's offer, whilst Fenerbahçe is asking for more money from Brighton at this time.

This one will happen in the final week of the window (maybe even on deadline day). Our first XI is strong enough to handle the delay (unless Casemiro gets injured). Hopefully this gets concluded for a good price. INEOS did well with the negotiations for De Ligt and Mazraoui.

Seems we wants some outgoings now to finance additional recruits.

I mean that was the line before we signed De Ligt and that other cnut from Bayern. Clearly the club needs to raise funds but I don’t see us being able to shift anyone for anywhere near the sums we’ve spent so far.

Getting the wages off our books is maybe enough to make room.

Lindelöf, Scott and Jadon offloaded and we're golden.

Gonna lose my rag if they offer loan with an option to buy

That would be rather stupid of them since he is out of contract next summer :) If we cant sell him - the best would be to offer him for £3-4 mill loan fee so we can get some money and dont pay his wages

Now you’re overvaluing Sancho
Nah just think we can’t go into negotiations thinking we selling the worse product (player) they don’t want Ugarte we know that they left him out of the team. This is not the Woodward era where we just happy with what we have.

This mentality we happy with what we getting and move on with a loss needs to stop somewhere

Nah just think we can’t go into negotiations thinking we selling the worse product (player) they don’t want Ugarte we know that they left him out of the team. This is not the Woodward era where we just happy with what we have.

This mentality we happy with what we getting and move on with a loss needs to stop somewhere
On the flip side he’s been here 4 years and a good portion of that 80m will be gone off his value by now. He’s not really wanted anymore either. So if we got 35-40m for him, either in a straight purchase or as part of a deal then we should take it.

On the flip side he’s been here 4 years and a good portion of that 80m will be gone off his value by now. He’s not really wanted anymore either. So if we got 35-40m for him, either in a straight purchase or as part of a deal then we should take it.
I am not disagreeing with you. Just don’t want us to be pushovers. Certainly sancho lost a portion of his original fee like everything else. But we are and should be in a better position. They are/should be ok with his wages. He fit their manager way of playing. They have Ugarte outcasted away from the first team. Bet sancho could feature tonight.

Edit will stop here we derailing the thread :lol:

Last edited:
This one will happen in the final week of the window (maybe even on deadline day). Our first XI is strong enough to handle the delay (unless Casemiro gets injured). Hopefully this gets concluded for a good price. INEOS did well with the negotiations for De Ligt and Mazraoui.

Yeah +1 exactly what I think. We could've dragged out the De Ligt transfer a bit more too but Yoro injury kinda forced our hand. No problem even if this one goes all the way to deadline day. We won't have an Antony type situation. The selling club already has his replacement lined up and their hand only weakens as time passes.

If they don't sell now, it's a very real possibility that he'll be a bit part player for the whole season and his value further drops.