Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

Well he’s played 178 out of the 191 first team matches in his career as a striker.
I think what he's getting at is he isn't a like for like for Hojlund as a complete striker. It seems he plays more as a false 9?

We used to have 4 top strikers / forwards in the best squads we've had, all with different skill sets. We definitely lack talent up front even after Zirkzee.

I think what he's getting at is he isn't a like for like for Hojlund as a complete striker. It seems he plays more as a false 9?

We used to have 4 top strikers / forwards in the best squads we've had, all with different skill sets. We definitely lack talent up front even after Zirkzee.

We’ll see. Even if he plays a bit deeper as a false nine, I’m still pretty confident he will be the substitute for Højlund. Or the other way around.

Yes we had four strikers when we played with two strikers.

we missed out on Pavlovic imo. Moved to Milan for €18m
As impressive as I've found the new regime so far, I do think focusing on Branthwaite despite the ludicrous asking price and not going for the much more affordable Calafiori, Pavlovic, Hancko, etc, was probably one of the few mistakes.

As impressive as I've found the new regime so far, I do think focusing on Branthwaite despite the ludicrous asking price and not going for the much more affordable Calafiori, Pavlovic, Hancko, etc, was probably one of the few mistakes.

Always felt Calafiori only wanted Arsenal, however the other two were definitely gettable

Thank god we signed Zirkzee early doors before Hojlund got injured. We would be in a world of hurt negotiating for someone like Toney whilst they know that we have absolutely no options.

As for Yoro being injured im not actually that concerned, if anything it gives him time to settle into life in England without playing every single week. One hundred percent need to get De Ligt in now though.

We don't need another striker. We should not allow these injuries to alter our plans. No need for de Ligt or Toney. Lindelof, Wan-Bissaka and McTominay out. Left footed centre back, Mazraoui and Ugarte in. As we were.

Not really sure I'd be that fussed on missing out on any of them if I'm honest. Don't think any of them start ahead of Martinez and Yoro

According to Ducker and Hirst. Luckhurst says it's £23M and we're open to offers of £25M-£30M.

If that's the case then a deal will eventually be reached.

Of course this means that Fulham will then beat us in the first game 1-0 with a McTominay header.

Think we need to get De Ligt in now and Rabiot and Ugarte and new full back.

Squad not strong enough with the current injuries

We can play Zirzkee or Bruno as false 9.

With Rabiot and Ugarte we can play Mount or Manoo as advanced midfielder